Ravens vs Texans

aristocrat

1 minute ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

Houston is going to pull off a miracle aren't they .... God ***** ! No offense to Houston but The bills chiefs game is going to be for the AFC . I won't be able to handle the anxiety. 

and people will blame it on resting and coming out flat.  That is not the case.  Lamar just isn't a good enough passer.

7 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

I'm split on the result I want here, should the Bills win tomorrow. Pressure will be off going to the Ravens, but playing against a young team with nothing to lose? Hmm.

ETA - OK, home field it is, above all.

I hate this idea, it's the Playoffs they have everything to lose just like everyone else.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Rather beat a dead horse than overlook one of the biggest failures in NFL history. one that continued through the next season.

How’s that working out for you, chief?

2 minutes ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

Houston is going to pull off a miracle aren't they .... God ***** ! No offense to Houston but The bills chiefs game is going to be for the AFC . I won't be able to handle the anxiety. 

That’s what everyone thought about our divisional game in 2021 but the Bengals went and upset KC afterward. 

You just never know. 

Just now, Billznut said:

She is going to be mentally exhausted by the end of this one. Does she do this EVERY week? That’s a lot of energy focused there. 

Full on prayers after every play? That's a lot of God's time ;)

This Baltimore crowd is doing what Bills mafia will hopefully be doing to the Chiefs tomorrow. Crowd noise is a big factor. I’d imagine Chiefs will handle it better than the Texans have so far. But even if there are a couple false starts for the Chiefs tomorrow, they could come in handy. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

And I still don't understand why Houston chose to receive the ball first. Now the Ravens are likely to steal a possession and have an opportunity for the dreaded double dip.

Hopefully not. Let the pressure keep mounting for Lamar. He doesn't do well in those situations 

And I still don't understand why Houston chose to receive the ball first. Now the Ravens are likely to steal a possession and have an opportunity for the dreaded double dip.

Thery are not stealing any possession, if they finish the hal with the ball it means drives were the same for each team.
They will be able to make the steal in the 2nd half.

i'm never a fan of not defering... especially as a visiting team if you get ball to start the second half the fans are in bathrooms getting beer food and not in there seats

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.