Kansas City at Buffalo in the Divisional Round!

chongli

1 hour ago, newcam2012 said:

Agree with everything except the grit and character statement. 

The Chiefs won a super bowl last year with Mahomes having one good leg. Their WR core wasn't good or strong last year as well. Their defense wasn't nearly as good as it is this year. 

They are the champs and assaulting their character is a hand scratcher. Reid and Spags are considered by many to be at the top of their class. I don't get the lack of character and toughness allegations. 

They had the best OL in the league last year, right there with the other Super Bowl team (Philly). 

If we’re discussing where they’re worse/better…

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1

I have so many mixed feelings right now. I obviously want to get over the hump of beating The Chiefs, but good god, I don't want our team to be the sacrificial lamb to the Ravens next week either. I feel like we are battling with KC for a right to get the electric chair or something :(

• Vomit 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Aimee75 said:

I have so many mixed feelings right now. I obviously want to get over the hump of beating The Chiefs, but good god, I don't want our team to be the sacrificial lamb to the Ravens next week either. I feel like we are battling with KC for a right to get the electric chair or something :(

Don't sweat it. Let's just win Sunday and next week will be what it will be. Enjoy the run.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Aimee75 said:

Good grief, they are certainly beatable. That's utterly ridiculous.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Dr. Who said:

Their defense looks suffocating, in my eyes. I saw what they did to San Fran. Not saying we would have no hope at all, but it looks like a really tall order.

• Eyeroll 3

38 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I think that one leg hero crap was overblown and not as bad as it was made out to be.

I gotta disagree. This was bad. I thought he broke it at first.

The defenders entire body weight landed on it.

IMG-6697.jpg

IMG-6696.jpg

1 minute ago, Aimee75 said:

Their defense looks suffocating, in my eyes. I saw what they did to San Fran. Not saying we would have no hope at all, but it looks like a really tall order.

Good thing Josh is tall, then.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Aimee75 said:

You mean this Ravens team that lost to the Steelers this year, twice not just with their backups in, hell it was the exact same score.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Success said:

I'm probably too confident right now.  I'll actually be shocked if KC beats us.

We're better, I think last year's Cincy debacle is still fresh on the players' minds, and we just ran through the toughest part of our schedule with every game being a must-win to get this opportunity.

I don't think the game will be that close.  I see a statement game, not unlike the Pats playoff game. A "changing of the guard"-type of game.

Boom Baby! I see this too.

It will be tough without TJ and bernard and maybe even Rasul. Hope he plays. But otherwise, we are gonna pound these frauds. Let Joe Cook!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Aimee75 said:

Their defense looks suffocating, in my eyes. I saw what they did to San Fran.

The 49ers had over 420 yards of offense and averaged 6.3 yards per play against Baltimore.

They were moving the ball just fine against the Ravens defense.

Purdy just couldn’t get out of his own way.

Edited by Einstein
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Aimee75 said:

Good thing our QB is Josh Allen and not Brock Purdy..

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Dr. Who said:

Yes it is. Houston put up a good fight in the first half- playoff Lamar was starting to appear. In the end , the Texans OL is below average and they have one target to throw to. They have zero running game: Singletary runs hard , but he lacks the top gear that starting caliber RBs have. Lots of pre snap penalties by HOU as well. They’re a decent team, but not really a match for BAL. The Bills are a much better team than the Texans. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, newcam2012 said:

Agree with everything except the grit and character statement. 

The Chiefs won a super bowl last year with Mahomes having one good leg. Their WR core wasn't good or strong last year as well. Their defense wasn't nearly as good as it is this year. 

They are the champs and assaulting their character is a hand scratcher. Reid and Spags are considered by many to be at the top of their class. I don't get the lack of character and toughness allegations. 

Oh please newcam give us a f’n break with this crap already. What’s the over under on Mahomes fake limp tomorrow? 2nd quarter? You are almost as big a Chief’s cheerleader as Filthybeast. 

I’m not saying they are pushovers but they’ve never had to face adversity like we have in any capacity, let alone come back from a 6-6 record and win the Division. They’ve had a cake walk through their division for 5 years just like Brady had when the rest of the AFC East sucked. The one time the refs didn’t give them the Toney Offside call because WE ARE THE CHIEFS they had an absolute melt down so no, they don’t have character they are an entitled bunch of snobs. Both Mahomes on the sidelines and complaining to Josh and Reid in his press conference showed nothing but petulant complaining about the refs and gave the Bills ZERO credit. They were pathetic not gritty, no strength of character.

So give the team you claim to root for a little credit. In the grit, perseverance and toughness department we blow the Chiefs out of the water any day and hopefully twice on Sunday.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yes it is. Houston put up a good fight in the first half- playoff Lamar was starting to appear. In the end , the Texans OL is below average and they have one target to throw to. They have zero running game: Singletary runs hard , but he lacks the top gear that starting caliber RBs have. Lots of pre snap penalties by HOU as well. They’re a decent team, but not really a match for BAL. The Bills are a much better team than the Texans. 

If the Texans had made that field goal before the half it would’ve been a different game. 

17 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I gotta disagree. This was bad. I thought he broke it at first.

The defenders entire body weight landed on it.

IMG-6697.jpg

IMG-6696.jpg

Things that look bad arent always as bad as they seem.  He was moving around just fine.  Some people are out a month with high ankle sprains.  This dude didn't just tough through it.

3 hours ago, taglientep said:

I think TB plays 

I don’t see it and I would question his effectiveness if he sees the field. KC, no matter who is paying at LBer, is coming right at them.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Things that look bad arent always as bad as they seem.  He was moving around just fine.  Some people are out a month with high ankle sprains.  This dude didn't just tough through it.

Yeah last year Micah Hyde takes a hit that doesn't look bad and is out until the Conference Championship Week if we'd made it meanwhile Dane Jackson takes a hit that makes you worried about him walking again and he's back a week or two later seemingly out of precaution.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Einstein said:

The 49ers had over 420 yards of offense and averaged 6.3 yards per play against Baltimore.

Exactly......if we beat KC, there's no one left for me.

52 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Saw a lot of niners fans posting that the picks were just unlucky tipped balls but it seemed to me purdy was lucky he didn’t throw even more picks 😂

1 hour ago, Aimee75 said:

wow, just wow

the self-pity 

Edited by BuffaninSarasota
add
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

40 minutes ago, Einstein said:

You don’t remember him limping the entire Super Bowl? And i’m sure they shot him up with some pain killers.

Real super hero.  I didn't say he wasn't a little banged up but lets not act like he was one legged.  Most people with a high ankle sprain take a month off.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Real super hero.  I didn't say he wasn't a little banged up but lets not act like he was one legged.  Most people with a high ankle sprain take a month off.

Yeah I guess we will agree to disagree.

1 hour ago, Aimee75 said:

If you are scared get a Dog.

The bills have a good team too.

• Like (+1) 5

2 hours ago, Aimee75 said:

There, there.

It’ll be all right.

It’s “Quoth the Raven, Nevermore” not “Quoth the Raven, Unbeatable”

One game at a time.  Just Chop the Chiefs.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dick_Cheney said:

If the Texans had made that field goal before the half it would’ve been a different game. 

Nah. That game was a blowout before the scoreboard even showed it.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.