Fake Slide should be 15 yard penalty

Zerovoltz

Just now, Zerovoltz said:

Allen with the blatant fake slide on the long run, then later draws a 15 yard penalty on a late hit on slide where the defender didn't hit his head.....but can you blame him for going for the tackle based on the fake earlier?  

The slide is a play intended to protect the QB, not to do what Allen did.  That was garbage.

Wrong, he was juking on the first long run.

Wrong again, he committed and the defender still went for the hit.

Football must be new for you, maybe watch these

• Like (+1) 9
  • Haha (+1) 14
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 11

Lolll ultimate troll job I applaud you sir…no one on the Steelers thought he was sliding there he was clearly loading up to truck a defender after juking…then when he very clearly was sliding later in the game they hit him late 

I do think they could be a little more lenient on the sliding qb late hits but there was no universe where that was a fake slide

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, CaliBills said:

Wrong, he was juking on the first long run.

Wrong again, he committed and the defender still went for the hit.

Football must be new for you, maybe watch these

That was a juke?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

So no comment on the fake slide?

I didn't comment because I didn't think it was a fake slide, and it certainly doesn't seem like I could convince you to see it my way... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6

4 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Allen with the blatant fake slide on the long run, then later draws a 15 yard penalty on a late hit on slide where the defender didn't hit his head.....but can you blame him for going for the tackle based on the fake earlier?  

The slide is a play intended to protect the QB, not to do what Allen did.  That was garbage.

Fake slide? Are you on crack? It was a juke move. 

Go home Mahomes boot-licker

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 7
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Well you used to be a reasonable poster.

But this is some serious stuff.

1. It was not a fake slide.

2. Mahomes is the one who often fakes slides or running out of bounds and then cuts in.

3. This on Bills board from a Chiefs fan shortly before our game? Come on.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 12
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

You're wrong ZV.  It was a stutter-step move.  See you in OP next week.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Hey, if it’s not a problem for Pickett to be doing it in the ACC Championship then it isn’t now. 

Josh letting him see a professional fake slide from the sidelines of the NFL playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Your boy Mahomes is the biggest one to cry for a late hit when he fakes going out of bounds. GTFO

• Agree 7
  • Thank you (+1) 10

5 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Fake slide is a rich interpretation.  He stopped and cut.  The defender was three to four yards away from him.   

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

How did he fake slide? This is the first I am hearing of this 

They referred to it as a fake slide on the broadcast.  It was borderline, but I don’t think it warranted a flag.

• Disagree 1

That isn't a juke...he's slowing as if to slide...7 yards from nearest defender...then starts running again...how is this a juke?  Who is he juking...the guy 7 yards away?

So slowing down now is a fake slide?? Lmao

• Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Zerovoltz said:

That isn't a juke...he's slowing as if to slide...7 yards from nearest defender...then starts running again...how is this a juke?  Who is he juking...the guy 7 yards away?

You are a clown. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This is what I was talking about in the other thread, you know, about being the "annoying" fan of another team on someone else's message board. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WEATHER DOT COM said:

He wasn't faking a slide.

He wasn't juking.

He was bracing to truck the defender like he always does - and the defender never went for the hit - so Josh kept running.

The defender 7 yards away?  

Just now, WEATHER DOT COM said:

He wasn't faking a slide.

He wasn't juking.

He was bracing to truck the defender like he always does - and the defender never went for the hit - so Josh kept running.

There was a juke before that and the defender took a horrible angle because of it…he didn’t let up at all.  If this somehow was a fake slide (it wasn’t) it didn’t work at all 

8 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I’m going to disagree that he fake slid. He didn’t lean back or anything. He did a little stutter step that was more like a juke.

Also, Allen rarely slides so idk why defender would assume he would.

• Thank you (+1) 1