Game Thread: Miami at Kansas City - Peacock exclusive

chongli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are who we thought they were. 

In the last two years they’ve won two games against teams that finished with winning records in the last two years, both barely and both at home, and staggered to 1-5 and 2-4 finishes over the last six weeks.

Ladies and gentlemen, these are your Miami Dolphins. 

• Like (+1) 3

• Simon unpinned this topic

Observation ….  I purchased Peacock to watch the game, paying $6 for the first month.   I cannot cancel fast enough.   The network used this unique exclusive that attracted new viewers to highlight …. Ted, the stupid talking bear,  … as an example of the content you’ll get as a subscriber.   Ted.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

They scored 40 points in their last 3 games.  That’s 13.3 ppg.  

Add the Dallas game and they averaged just a shade over 15 ppg in their last four games against actual football teams. 

• Like (+1) 1

I find it so satisfying that a team that was arrogant enough to drop 70 on another team had this at the end of their season

-56 dropped on them (eliminated from 1 seed)

-Lost at Home (Eliminated from AFCE Championship/drop to 6 seed)

- One and done in playoffs losing by 20+ points.

- The "revolutionary offense" scored 19, 14 and 7 points in the last 3 games.

Bye Bye DolFrauds

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Neo said:

Observation ….  I purchased Peacock to watch the game, paying $6 for the first month.   I cannot cancel fast enough.   The network used this unique exclusive that attracted new viewers to highlight …. Ted, the stupid talking bear,  … as an example of the content you’ll get as a subscriber.   Ted.

I couldn't even watch the game after the first Chiefs drive.  Said error and it wouldn't re- connect.  Canceling tomorrow. 

• Like (+1) 1

Why would the Bills have anymore pressure than KC next week if Bills beat Pitt. Bills have been waiting for Patty here for years. Likely won’t get all the homer calls and beat a beaten team who started the bus in the first quarter. Gotta beat the Steelers!!! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

If I were the Dolphins owner I would blow it up. They are going nowhere with this group.

That 2nd ranked offense is smoke and mirrors.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

If I were the Dolphins owner I would blow it up. They are going nowhere with this group.

That 2nd ranked offense is smoke and mirrors.

As a Bills fan I hope the give Tua big money.

To be fair to the Dolphins and McDaniel, they were missing a LOT of key players on defense.

I do feel Fangio could have done a better job studying teams who are successful at containing Mahomes and the KC offense, but he really didn't have the hosses left to implement

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.