Browns @ Texans Game Thread 4:30pm

Process

6 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

What about now?  Pretty easy drive they just gave up 

What about now? Pretty easy drive they just gave up 

😂😂😂

History would have me think take the better defense in the playoffs so avoid the Browns…but stroud and company look legit. 

Allen could go toe to toe with them in a gun fight, but I wonder if McD would be more well versed to handle an immobile Flacco

1 minute ago, AlfaBill said:

He looks like Josh with his ability to extend a play in the pocket and flick a pass to the WR. Nice looking QB

His ability to wait and take the hit while making the throw is impressive, very composed unlike a rookie QB

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

23 for Browns....you stink! MAKE A TACKLE!

Are we supposed to be pulling for the Browns?  

Personally I think well of Stroud, have a big soft spot for Motor who was such a good soldier here.  

Also rooting a bit for Flacco, who seems like a good guy and I thought the Ravens did him dirty for a guy who won them a Lombardi

But other than that, kinda wish there was a way both these teams could lose.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Blank Stare said:

Stroud is a problem. 

How sick is Tepper right now? Frank Reich wanted Stroud and Tepper took Bryce Young. Could be why he's out here tossing drinks on people. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 3

The aesthetic difference between watching a wide open, big play game inside with the sun beating down vs heading out to nighttime, frigid KC is going to be stark. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

What about now? Pretty easy drive they just gave up 

😂😂😂

History would have me think take the better defense in the playoffs so avoid the Browns…but stroud and company look legit. 

Allen could go toe to toe with them in a gun fight, but I wonder if McD would be more well versed to handle an immobile Flacco

I’m liking Flacco in this game personally… although Stroud has been pretty good this year 

I think the Browns D steps up before Houston ..

It’s a double edged sword for me though… would prefer to play Houston … but want the Browns to give the Ravens hell…

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.