Rodgers booted from the Pat Mcafee show for the rest of the season.

Gregg

I don't know what this is about or care

McAfee is so douchey. If this has anything with Rodgers supposedly saying that Kimmel was on Epsteins island then it's shame. He never flipping said that and it was just construed.

Pathetic 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Disagree 9
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, boyst said:

McAfee is so douchey. If this has anything with Rodgers supposedly saying that Kimmel was on Epsteins island then it's shame. He never flipping said that and it was just construed.

Pathetic 

Said it? He did however strongly infer that Kimmel had a lot to worry about if and when the list came out. Spin it, twist it, Rogers is a liar and a douche.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 10
  • Thank you (+1) 11

I don't dislike Rodgers for having his opinions...I just think he's a massive hypocrite. Like during the whole vaccine thing he said he just likes to live a private life and doesn't want publicity and doesn't want anyone in his business...and then proceeds to go on all of the biggest podcasts that exist to bring up topics that he 100% knows are going to generate publicity.

Again...that's totally fine if that's what he wants to do. But then his victimhood about publicity just rings so hollow. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, boyst said:

Pathetic 

You don't like Pat?  I feel like him and a few others like Eisner are the only ones worth watching or listening to anymore.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Spiderweb said:

Said it? He did however strongly infer that Kimmel had a lot to worry about if and when the list came out. Spin it, twist it, Rogers is a liar and a douche.

I don't like either. I took it as him saying Kimmel's friends and associates who he rubs elbows with are all deep in the Epstein stuff.

I don't care what he said or if it's true but if Kimmell can go on TV and make fun of people then get butthurt when it's thrown back on him he needs to leave his job. Dude threatened legal action. He's a comic. He's supposed to be funny, he's not supposed to be a joke.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Good riddance. There are already too many conspiracists and spreaders of misinformation exploiting mass media outlets. I’m sure ARod wont have any trouble finding another outlet to propagate his bullcrap.

• Like (+1) 13

I'm pretty sure this is normal. Typically after the season Rodgers takes a break from there to sit in a dark room or travel in a capsule from this world to a world of robot mudhens or to the beaches of Saturn to listen to some aqua mammals procreate or whatever the heck it is he does.

Then he's back in a bit to TOTALLY not be a distraction and bring and BS to the Jets locker room.

• Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, boyst said:

Pathetic 

I agree that Rodgers never even insinuated that Kimmel was on the list. 

But … much like the Kelce/Swift “relationship,” I believe all of this has been coordinated between Rodgers, Kimmel and McAfee. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

You don't like Pat?  I feel like him and a few others like Eisner are the only ones worth watching or listening to anymore.

He's too loud and too much of a production. Skip the theatrics and talk the sport. Steven a Smith, McAfee, all of them make me cringe. They're the Jim Kramer of sports world. 

• Agree 1

I’m ashamed to say, but I’ve grown to become a fan of rodgers. It’s respectable that he says what’s on his mind, for better or for worse. And he was a pain in the ass for the stupid green bay packers, who have an insufferable fan base, not unlike the niners. 

he played the media, he played the packers, and he gave the jets organization false hope and set them back another couple years. That’s ok in my book. 

the only bad thing about him is he’s became a goddamn hippy after one ***** psychedelic trip. 

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1

9 minutes ago, boyst said:

Which wasn't so much about Kimmel but more about who Kimmel is around/associates with.

which amounts to workplace drama between colleagues at abc/Disney/espn. And I’m sure plenty of others in the space felt unhappy about. 

there’s some extra context compared to Aaron Rodgers the jet saying it instead of Aaron Rodgers the coworker saying it

• Agree 1

Just now, Mikie2times said:

Positively? 

How? He didn't directly accuse Kimmel of being on Epsteins island. He didn't directly say Kimmel did anything illegal or wrong. And Epstein was never found guilty putting another spin on what was going on...

He led a line of statements which can be subject to opinions. 100% free speech. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, boyst said:

How? He didn't directly accuse Kimmel of being on Epsteins island. He didn't directly say Kimmel did anything illegal or wrong. And Epstein was never found guilty putting another spin on what was going on...

He led a line of statements which can be subject to opinions. 100% free speech. 

I was joking....

As far as the topic McAfee probably sees .0000001% risk as too much to keep him as a guest.

1 minute ago, Mikie2times said:

I was joking....

As far as the topic McAfee probably sees .0000001% risk as too much to keep him as a guest.

He's a Disney employee. He's now cucked to the mouse. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, boyst said:

Pathetic 

What Rogers exactly said regarding the Epstein list:
"A lot of people, including Jimmy Kimmel, are hoping it doesn't come out."

What did Rogers mean to say, exactly?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It's pry the best for the Jets if Rodgers just stays off talk shows until he retires.  Of course he won't so the circus will continue.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Why in the world were they talking about that to begin with on a sports talk show?

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

It's pry the best for the Jets if Rodgers just stays off talk shows until he retires.  Of course he won't so the circus will continue.

Why in the world were they talking about that to begin with on a sports talk show?

Ask Aaron. He literally brought it up out of the blue. He must have thought it was funny.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

He's a Disney employee. He's now cucked to the mouse. 

Mcafee is not actually employed by Disney but Disney purchased the right to air his show for a pretty penny.

Iger is not a stupid guy.  He can’t allow ESPN to engage in potential character assassination on a show under the Disney umbrella, particularly when it is one of Disney’s actual employees (Kimmel).  I get McAfee likes having Rogers on because he’s so outrageous, but that can only go so far.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Ask Aaron. He literally brought it up out of the blue. He must have thought it was funny.

I don't think there's been a more insufferable player the last five years.  He's single handedly dismantling the Jets so I guess it's worth dealing with.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

Mcafee is not actually employed by Disney but Disney purchased the right to air his show for a pretty penny.

Iger is not a stupid guy.  He can’t allow ESPN to engage in potential character assassination on a show under the Disney umbrella, particularly when it is one of Disney’s actual employees (Kimmel).  I get McAfee likes having Rogers on because he’s so outrageous, but that can only go so far.

Then he needs to do one of two things for Kimmel...

1) fire him

2) make him funny 

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It's well known that Kimmell associates with all of the Hollywood elite, as some would say the cabal of Hollywood.

That whole house of celebrity could be in trouble if all the names came out.

This is no different than Kimmel saying Rodgers gets high, etc. 

It's just two idiots running their mouth.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.