NFL Week 18 - Jags at Titans game thread

This is just not the Bills year, most snake bitten team in the league.  If we don’t beat Miami we will be the only team with a positive point differential to not make it into the playoffs.  Now consider we will have the 2nd highest point differential in the AFC.  

Just now, TheWeatherMan said:

This is just not the Bills year, most snake bitten team in the league.  If we don’t beat Miami we will be the only team with a positive point differential to not make it into the playoffs.  Now consider we will have the 2nd highest point differential in the AFC.  

They own their own destiny. 

Just now, TheWeatherMan said:

You can’t make this ***** up. In a position to either be true 2nd seed or out of the playoffs 

Just now, Aimee75 said:

I don't think the NFL/refs will actually allow a Jacksonville loss.

Do you think that's because they love Jacksonville, hate Tennesse, or are looking at the maths needed to keep Buffalo out?

Just now, Bill Grundy said:

Do you think that's because they love Jacksonville, hate Tennesse, or are looking at the maths needed to keep Buffalo out?

League probably wants ratings for a win and your in game tonight. 

Auenthey want the Steelers in as well

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bill Grundy said:

I am not sure. I always feel like they are against us, but we do have a massive star player(Josh of course) so I don't know why they would not want him in the playoffs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.