Steelers @ Ravens 4:30pm Game Thread

Process

Ravens will do what it takes to lose this at the end if it's still close. The players definitely won't lose on purpose but I predict a lot of "questionable" calls at the end of the game to lead to a Steelers victory 

Edited by KDIGGZ

16 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

The Steelers are such a mediocre team, I can’t wait until we stop paying attention to them 

Yep, and yet somehow if they win and the Bills lose the Steelers are in and the Bills aren't. Life ain't fair somehow.

Just now, billsfanmd07 said:

Ravens need a defensive TD.  That carries them 

It feels like it's become a defensive league this year.

Just now, IronyAbounds said:

Yep, and yet somehow if they win and the Bills lose the Steelers are in and the Bills aren't. Life ain't fair somehow.

The Bills would still be in as long as the Jags lose or tie.

Squealers are the luckiest team in the NFL this year.  One of their few tough games of the year and that team is benching their starters.  Oh you have a QB that can’t throw worth a damn…that’s okay…torrential downpour.  

2 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

It feels like it's become a defensive league this year.

The Bills would still be in as long as the Jags lose or tie.

Not the kind of odds I'm comfortable with. Jags need to win and the game is meaningless to the Titans.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, IronyAbounds said:

Not the kind of odds I'm comfortable with. Jags need to win and the game is meaningless to the Titans.

Vrabel likes upsetting people though - he'll have the Titans fired up. But it'd be nice if the Ravens could win tonight and make it certain.

Just now, Hawaii50 said:

This is horrible to watch.  Wild that Bills season could depend on outcome of this game.

Even more wild to think a team as bad as these Steelers could be in the playoffs over the Bills. The team with the third best odds to win the Super Bowl. 

So what happens to the Bills play off chances if this ends up in a tie ?

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

They’re a bad team carried by two future HOFers on defense 

TJ Watt is wasting away on that team. Would love to have a guy like that in Buffalo. 

3 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Squealers are the luckiest team in the NFL this year.  One of their few tough games of the year and that team is benching their starters.  Oh you have a QB that can’t throw worth a damn…that’s okay…torrential downpour.  

Not to mention fact that their 1st meeting with Cincy was the game after Burrows went down,

2 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

So what happens to the Bills play off chances if this ends up in a tie ?

TJ Watt is wasting away on that team. Would love to have a guy like that in Buffalo. 

Bills in with a tie here.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

How can you not know the answer to that?

I think a tie puts the Bills in, but I'm not really sure either.

I don't pay much attention to all the scenarios because the only thing that matters to me is Sunday night

• Like (+1) 1

I think we all know/have an understanding that if Pittsburgh scores here, it's most likely over. The Ravens offense is not trying. They don't care. I see more heart on their defense, but the team overall is not trying.

Just now, Aimee75 said:

Ravens playing not to...win, lose? I don't even know anymore. They definitely aren't trying. Maybe they are playing not to be embarrassed?

they look like they are playing pretty hard to me.

they are running basic plays and trying to win with field position it feels like.   they seem really averse to running anything complicated on offense

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

The Steelers have got to be the luckiest franchise in the sport. Getting a rain soaked field and Tyler Huntley when you have to win a game.  

A rain soaked field levels the playing field. It’s bad luck for the Steelers.

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.