Steelers @ Ravens 4:30pm Game Thread

Process

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Me too.  I'd rather not play them plus we would get an AFCCG at home if we made it that far.  People acting all mad that the Ravens are doing the right thing sitting there starters is just lol though.

I think the Ravens may be making an error in not learning from history, considering how turgid they came out before after the post season bye. Play the starters for a half to keep them ticking over, then bench.

Would like to see some effort from their back ups, though.

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

I think the Ravens may be making an error in not learning from history, considering how turgid they came out before after the post season bye. Play the starters for a half to keep them ticking over, then bench.

Would like to see some effort from their back ups, though.

I don't.  The weather and field are crappy.  Steelers are tough and physical on defense.  Someone gets hurt in a meaningless game should get a coach fired and you know damn well there would be people calling for McDs head for doing something stupid like that.

Just now, Roundybout said:

Sure but I would like to watch the game with a heart rate below 150

Fair enough ..: but if they squeak into the playoffs with a loss tomorrow  … I think they are just making up the numbers anyway  … Another game at least I guess ..

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.