Bills-Dolphins Week 18 for the Division! SUNDAY NIGHT GAME

BuffaloBillyG

8 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Sit Murray or Johnson? I'd sit Murray. He has been useless. Cook and Fournette offer so much more in the pass game. 

Agreed.  After a nice start, he’s been pretty meh as a playmaker. Seems like he’s just a pass blocker at this point.  Ty Johnson is too good to sit.  He’s clearly RB2 imo and better than both Fatty and Latty

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

5 hours ago, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

its funny about perspectives. You found this season miserable? After the drought teams I find it really hard to be miserable during bills season. Frustrating in some aspects sometimes sure, but overall a very entertaining season so far for me

If we don’t make the playoffs because we blew late leads against the jets pats and broncos then yeah. It’s inexcusable and miserable. If we get in, fine. I’ll look past it. But you can’t lose any of those 3 games and we lost all 3. We are too good for that. This isn’t a drought team. It’s one of the 3 best teams in the NFL. Perspective changes with expectations 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Hope so but the kid has been struggling for well over a month now

He’s hit a bit of a rookie wall, but hopefully he will rise to the occasion.... gotta keep that dirty POS away from Josh Allen!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

The chances the Jags or Steelers lose is much greater than 3%.    I agree if I am picking those games I will take the Jags and Steelers but both are on the road in the division.  Either can lose and that would not be a shock.   

Jags have been choke artists quite often in these situations before. See Indy last year or the year before.

Edited by Big Turk

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Not really sure why we've moved away from this so much, I seem to remember it working really well early in the year.

I do wonder sometimes if the coaches either out think themselves or if they go more vanilla against lesser teams (i.e. Chargers and Patsies).  Because there are 2 statistics that have held true all season: the offense is far more efficient when they play up tempo (no huddle) and when Allen is under center and calls play action.    Yet.. they go away from both all the time.   Why?  

12 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

I have a hard time believing the Ravens are thinking anything like that.  They are focused on the Steelers and they all want to win the game. You don’t get to the NFL by turning your competitiveness on and off like us fans do. 

That may be true of the players but the amount of gameplanning and strategizing for the game is not up to them. 

I'm not saying the coaches don't want to win, merely stating the fact that there may be some incentive to lose or at least not care too much about winning.

3 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If we don’t make the playoffs because we blew late leads against the jets pats and broncos then yeah. It’s inexcusable and miserable. If we get in, fine. I’ll look past it. But you can’t lose any of those 3 games and we lost all 3. We are too good for that. This isn’t a drought team. It’s one of the 3 best teams in the NFL. Perspective changes with expectations 

Most playoff teams lose 1-2 head scratchers a year we lost one too many imo.  Kc lost to Las Vegas, Green Bay, Denver but they’ve got no other good team in their division so it worked out.

Eagles lost to jets and cardinals 

cowboys lost to cardinals also 

Miami blew a huge lead against ten 

Baltimore had the third worst division record in the afc north despite facing a bunch of teams with backup qbs but then they went out and smashed SF and Miami 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.