Bills-Dolphins Week 18 for the Division! SUNDAY NIGHT GAME

BuffaloBillyG

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

According to the NYT playoff odds, we now have only a 68% chance of making it. I have told everyone that that 96% it had us at was way too high

That percentage changes after each game

13 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

According to the NYT playoff odds, we now have only a 68% chance of making it. I have told everyone that that 96% it had us at was way too high

Fwiw I think the 96% was before last weeks results (almost ) all went against BUF. At least that would make sense. 68% seems about right even before todays games 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Fwiw I think the 96% was before last weeks results (almost ) all went against BUF. At least that would make sense. 68% seems about right even before todays games 

It was never 96%. That was an overestimation. A 4% chance of not making it should never change that drastically if it was right. Everything I heard 96% chance, I knew it was off from the beginning 

Edited by Buffalo03

25 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I think the 96% was if Bills won out…

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.