Around the League Week 16

PetermansRedemption

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Does anyone know how Sunday ticket works when NOT connected to your home wifi? I'm at the in laws for Christmas eve and trying to watch some games on my phone and none of the games will play through the YouTube app even though it says I'm subscribed 

https://support.google.com/youtubetv/answer/13634437?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid#zippy=%2Cwhat-happens-if-i-move-or-watch-from-a-different-location

What happens if I move or watch from a different location?

The games available to you through YouTube TV and the NFL Sunday Ticket add-on are based on your current viewing area determined by your device location.

To watch YouTube TV and NFL Sunday Ticket, you must turn on location permissions for YouTube TV. If you move or travel to a different location, the games available to you may change.

Learn more about home area and current location.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

https://support.google.com/youtubetv/answer/13634437?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid#zippy=%2Cwhat-happens-if-i-move-or-watch-from-a-different-location

What happens if I move or watch from a different location?

The games available to you through YouTube TV and the NFL Sunday Ticket add-on are based on your current viewing area determined by your device location.

To watch YouTube TV and NFL Sunday Ticket, you must turn on location permissions for YouTube TV. If you move or travel to a different location, the games available to you may change.

Learn more about home area and current location.

Ya this has been done and still not working 

7 minutes ago, Patrick Fitzryan said:

Love seeing Indy taking a beating. I don't feel great about that Miami game Week 18, so it would be great of we could still get in if we drop that one.

If we lose at Miami the biggest threat is Denver who is 7-7 and has NE, LAC & LV.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Albany,n.y. said:

If we lose at Miami the biggest threat is Denver who is 7-7 and has NE, LAC & LV.  

There are three places though, so the concern is Denver plus one. As long as the "plus one" teams keep losing, then Denver will just take the other place.

Unfortunately, that'd probably mean doubling up on our trips to Miami, or a game at Arrowhead.

3 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

I don't know about anyone else but after last night's fiasco my anxiety is starting to rise

for the pats game. Seems like the worse the opponent, the better they look when they play the bills.

I’m a Bills fan.. I have anxiety going into every game!   But I’d rather be playing the Pats next week than the Ravens.   I’m glad we get a day or two to rest. 

Edited by Dan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.