Bills at Chargers, Game Week Thread Sat. 8 pm on Peacock (7 pm for us Flyover Folks)

Beck Water

1 hour ago, UKBillFan said:

The soccer team I support were utterly embarrassed today, which means I feel really deflated going into tonight. Hope the Bills can pick me up again. In fairness, if one team had to win and the other lose, it's more important for the Bills to get the win.

I just watched my team (Blackburn Rovers) lose too my friend... When that happens on a Saturday I always try and convince myself it's a good thing because (in my twisted logic) there's more chance of the Bills winning now 😄 very rarely do both my sports teams win in the same weekend!

... And the Bills are the priority, this week and every week.

Go Bills.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Fan in Chicago said:

That was a very good interview. Not surprisingly, JA is very self aware. Some points he makes and states

- addresses the "turnover machine" , admits it is out there

- Joe Brady has us moving in the right direction

- grades himself as C+ this year because team is 8-6

- leadership grades himself B+

- not very low positive any more 

- not all games are going to be pretty 

- football about teams playing their best ball at the end of the season

The title he came up with for the season was great if they pull it off this year it's perfect. "Not going to lie you had us in the first half."

18 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

He clearly believes if he played better Dorsey would not have been fired rather than game improved because Joe Brady planning and play calling.

Dorsey was a guy that was with him in the QB room and was promoted because he should know the system Josh and the offense knew and had a good relationship with Josh, of course he was going to feel bad about Dorsey getting fired because the Offense was playing awful and that if they'd played better it wouldn't have happened. He did also mention that they'd all learned something from the experience, which is perfectly unclear, maybe he's got a better idea of what an OC that knows what he's doing is like.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NI Bills Fan said:

I just watched my team (Blackburn Rovers) lose too my friend... When that happens on a Saturday I always try and convince myself it's a good thing because (in my twisted logic) there's more chance of the Bills winning now 😄 very rarely do both my sports teams win in the same weekend!

... And the Bills are the priority, this week and every week.

Go Bills.

😃 Both teams have been winning of late but, admittedly, for the early part of the season (weeks two to four aside) the Bills have struggled whilst Ipswich have done well. Maybe there's going to be a change between the two now.

• Like (+1) 1

Didn't notice this in the thread. For those willing to wait a few hours, the Bills/Chargers game is being rebroadcast almost immediately after it ends on the NFL Network at 12am EST. I may just tune out the game information, record the game on NFLN and watch it in the morning.

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Facts

That’s why I miss K-Mart. They’d probably have something like that 😁

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Got my $5.99 Peacock subscription for the month.  Don't think I'll have to be grilling Gains Burgers for that cost.

I'm typically a "Just Win" kind of a guy, but I kind of want to see another game with the backups playing to start the 4th quarter!

Go Bills!

See the backups in a commercial free 4th quarter!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Is that some kind of built in parachute or self inflatable life raft?  Also, what is in his left hand?

Looks like he might shiv a mofo

Sitting in a resort in the Riviera Maya praying that they got the game in the sports bar tonight. They have a fantastic stadium seating setup with an enormous screen and recliners….and say that they are showing an NBA game on it… I might have to lose my Canadian cool and be upset with someone in charge over there…

• Simon unpinned this topic
2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Pissed they advertised that bars would still be able to show the game even to it was Peacock Only, but the out of town bars I went to did NOT have it on...

NFL should be held accountable for this.

Good information to know for the Playoffs, no way they'd ***** us again with this though right?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.