Monday night games - Dolphins/Titans, Giants/Packers

Steptide

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

My son commented on Hill's tiny shoulder pads. When I paid attention it looked like he was wearing just a jersey. Smallest pads I've ever seen. 

I thought that about Aubrey the kicker yesterday. I couldn't tell he was even wearing pads, but he's a kicker...

Just now, AlfaBill said:

What happened?

Got hauled down while he was going out of bounds and twisted his left knee. Was writhing in pain for awhile.  Got up and limped for a bit then made a big show of running straight off the field.  Refuses to go in the tent and team apparently won’t give him his helmet until he does.  Hasn’t tried to test it at all.  Standing there on the sidelines with a towel around his neck.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BRH said:

Got hauled down while he was going out of bounds and twisted his left knee. Was writhing in pain for awhile.  Got up and limped for a bit then made a big show of running straight off the field.  Refuses to go in the tent and team apparently won’t give him his helmet until he does.  Hasn’t tried to test it at all.  Standing there on the sidelines with a towel around his neck.   

I believe they also reported his ankle is now heavily taped and he's sitting on the bench.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DaggersEOD said:

When he got back to the sideline initially after the injury, the trainer asked him something and he seemed to say “I’m not going back in”. 

I think he knows he’s done. 

I thought he said "I'm not going in" referring to the blue tent. But could be either.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BRH said:

Hill has been getting banged up the last several games needing to come off but to this point has always come back on.  It's like the dude is wolverine and just regenerates.

• Like (+1) 1

this was on the Fish GDT;

TXFinFan

Pro Bowler

4 minutes ago

#1,858

The world will be a much better place when the Titans/49ers/Bills/Jets/Ravens brand of dirty ugly football finally makes way for the new style. Nothing worse than playing a dirty team that drags you down into their dirty little ugly world in a game.

Edited by AlfaBill
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

TXFinFan

Pro Bowler

4 minutes ago

#1,858

The world will be a much better place when the Titans/49ers/Bills/Jets/Ravens brand of dirty ugly football finally makes way for the new style. Nothing worse than playing a dirty team that drags you down into their dirty little ugly world in a game.

Bills are an ugly team? Lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.