Greenberg - A Jets Fan - Pushing Back Against The Allen Hate

H2o

I found this interesting. And of course the rest of the ESPN 🤡's yuck it up a bit later in the segment, but this has been my stance on Josh for forever. All of the idiots with an ax to grind continually spew the same crap, on their same crap shows, pandering to their same crap audience. Josh is a top 2-5 QB in this league, 5 being the absolute basement. They constantly act like he is the one costing this team W's. They don't talk about the 3 games he's led his team to a lead in the final 2 minutes, only to have McDermott's defense piss it away. No, it's his 1 INT two quarters before that which caused them to lose. Idiots. This team would have, AT THE MOST, 3 wins this year without him. At the most. Allen is not blameless. He's not perfect. But let's not act like he's not out here setting records in history of the NFL for things like total TD's, completing 68% of his passes this year, and leading the league in total TD's. 

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 11
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 19
  • Thank you (+1) 11

Like it Greeny!   His producers are likely NYC / Tri State residents who can’t stand that the upstate yokels have a better QB than Jets / Giants.  

And Fink and company are surely “ last kid picked in gym class “ personalities!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Like it Greeny!   His producers are likely NYC / Tri State residents who can’t stand that the upstate yokels have a better QB than Jets / Giants.  

And Fink and company are surely “ last kid picked in gym class “ personalities!

This has nothing to do with NYC producers disliking Allen because he plays in Buffalo.

Allen has always been treated poorly by the media because he had the audacity to be drafted ahead of Lamar Jackson, which idiots view as an act of overt racism. Kirk Cousins gets the same treatment because he unseated RG3. Let's be honest with what is happening here.

Edited by Patrick Fitzryan
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 5
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, Patrick Fitzryan said:

This has nothing to do with NYC producers disliking Allen because he plays in Buffalo.

Allen has always been treated poorly by the media because he had the audacity to be drafted ahead of Lamar Jackson, which idiots view as an act of overt racism. Kirk Cousins gets the same treatment because he unseated RG3. Let's be honest with what is happening here.

That's ridiculous... got a legitimate source for that one?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Jerome007 said:

It sure shows stats are not enough to tell the story. Both are killer QBs, I'd even say the two best. Yet while those are good stats, a few QBs have better ones.

I dont think the point of that graphic is to say they are the best two QBS, as much as it shows Josh's numbers align very closely to (if not better than) Mahomes, yet Josh is constantly criticized and Mahomes is constantly worshipped.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, H2o said:

I found this interesting. And of course the rest of the ESPN 🤡's yuck it up a bit later in the segment, but this has been my stance on Josh for forever. All of the idiots with an ax to grind continually spew the same crap, on their same crap shows, pandering to their same crap audience. Josh is a top 2-5 QB in this league, 5 being the absolute basement. They constantly act like he is the one costing this team W's. They don't talk about the 3 games he's led his team to a lead in the final 2 minutes, only to have McDermott's defense piss it away. No, it's his 1 INT two quarters before that which caused them to lose. Idiots. This team would have, AT THE MOST, 3 wins this year without him. At the most. Allen is not blameless. He's not perfect. But let's not act like he's not out here setting records in history of the NFL for things like total TD's, completing 68% of his passes this year, and leading the league in total TD's. 

Hell yes!!!

24 minutes ago, Patrick Fitzryan said:

Yea, I don't know about your race angle. What I believe is that back when Josh was drafted back in 2018 many in the media predicted that he would be a bust. Now 5-6 years in, many of these pundits are still trying to die on that hill and grasping for any straw that indicates there is any teeth to their argument. Heck, we still have plenty posters here who applaud every negative play Josh makes because they still insist that the Bills drafted the wrong Josh.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, H2o said:

Shouldn’t this put on page 15934027 of the “talking head says something about Buffalo Bills” thread?   

This way a lot of people will be able to see it?

• Haha (+1) 4

51 minutes ago, H2o said:

Clap Reaction GIF

34 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I dont think the point of that graphic is to say they are the best two QBS, as much as it shows Josh's numbers align very closely to (if not better than) Mahomes, yet Josh is constantly criticized and Mahomes is constantly worshipped.

11 more TDs is massive difference… ELEVEN 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Patrick Fitzryan said:

Go back & read the draft analysis by the Rosen supporters the day after the 1st round of the 2018 draft.  It started with the media members who were astonished that the Bills had the audacity to draft Allen over Rosen.  It was as if Beane questioned their manhood by choosing Allen over their boy, Rosen.  It had nothing to do with Lamar Jackson or your ridiculous assumption that Kirk Cousins gets treated badly because he beat out RGIII in Washington.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.