Greenberg - A Jets Fan - Pushing Back Against The Allen Hate

H2o

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

w3oqgehqjp4c1.png?width=961&format=png&a

Unpopular alert: mahomes would have better stats with our weapons than he would in KC this year. Bottom 5 receiving core they doesn’t make you pay for doubling Kelce.

i know here (the only place) Mahomes isn’t better than Allen. They are both top 3 qbs and mahomes is having the worst season of his career. 

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Unpopular alert: mahomes would have better stats with our weapons than he would in KC this year. Bottom 5 receiving core they doesn’t make you pay for doubling Kelce.

i know here (the only place) Mahomes isn’t better than Allen. They are both top 3 qbs and mahomes is having the worst season of his career. 

Would that have come with Dorsey calling plays?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

But Allen doesn’t get credit cuz his team has failed him and not made a SB.  It’s crazy, never seen a player get so much hate for not having the same SB resume as the guy widely considered to be the best ever 

Can we define “hate.” He has consistently been talked about as MVP candidate.its weird how sensitive people are about Allen. He is routinely talked about as one of the best players in the nfl, has the most prime time games, and is in an insane amount of commercials. 

Hes not the inaccurate guy from Wyoming anymore. He is making $45 million for a team that had SB aspirations. His highs are as good as anyone in the nfl but to pretend like it hasn’t been inconsistent this year is not being truthful. Hopefully it was all Dorsey’s fault.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah - you're right. That's unpopular.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Would that have come with Dorsey calling plays?

Does that come with Matt Nagy? Bieneny has mediocre sam Howell on pace for 5,000 yards. 

Just now, Success said:

Yeah - you're right. That's unpopular.

Haha, just imagine if Mahomes and Allen’s resumes were switched and we heard Chiefs fans argue that Mahomes was better. 

2 hours ago, Patrick Fitzryan said:

This has nothing to do with NYC producers disliking Allen because he plays in Buffalo.

Allen has always been treated poorly by the media because he had the audacity to be drafted ahead of Lamar Jackson, which idiots view as an act of overt racism. Kirk Cousins gets the same treatment because he unseated RG3. Let's be honest with what is happening here.

You’re the one who made it racist first in this thread. Great work!

always those guys who claim everyone is too sensitive to race who are the first to bring up race. 

Jackson won a Heisman and was talked about not being good enough to be a qb in the nfl. Allen had a far worse resume in college yet was an easy top 10 pick. Jackson has won 70% and a mVp. He proved those idiots who questioned him as a morons. Allen has also far surpassed his expectations and become a top 3 qb in the nfl. 

you made it about race, 

also imagine crying about Buffalo not getting respect when we play 15 prime time games and are maybe the most popular team in commercials. Dumb take. 

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I dont think the point of that graphic is to say they are the best two QBS, as much as it shows Josh's numbers align very closely to (if not better than) Mahomes, yet Josh is constantly criticized and Mahomes is constantly worshipped.

You don’t understand why? And Allen gets criticized as a top 3 qb with crazy expectations. 

you really don’t think things would be the same for Mahomes if their careers were reversed?

6 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Agree and it can do brain damage as shown for those who voted Lamar as MVP.

Haha, this Board crapping on Lamar as much as they claim others crap on Allen. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ok, umm most are considering this a down year for Mahomes because of his WR issue. Also they have gone deep every year in the playoffs.. I wouldn’t be shocked if they were tired and or cruising till the playoff starts.

Tired?

I try to be objective when it comes to Mahomes & Allen comparisons.  But since they both started, I think it's fairly obvious:  when Mahomes doesn't play well, it's excuse city. When Allen doesn't play well, it's, a ha!  We were right about him on draft day.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, H2o said:

I found this interesting. And of course the rest of the ESPN 🤡's yuck it up a bit later in the segment, but this has been my stance on Josh for forever. All of the idiots with an ax to grind continually spew the same crap, on their same crap shows, pandering to their same crap audience. Josh is a top 2-5 QB in this league, 5 being the absolute basement. They constantly act like he is the one costing this team W's. They don't talk about the 3 games he's led his team to a lead in the final 2 minutes, only to have McDermott's defense piss it away. No, it's his 1 INT two quarters before that which caused them to lose. Idiots. This team would have, AT THE MOST, 3 wins this year without him. At the most. Allen is not blameless. He's not perfect. But let's not act like he's not out here setting records in history of the NFL for things like total TD's, completing 68% of his passes this year, and leading the league in total TD's. 

Don’t listen to these imbecilic empty suits. They’re are all just fans of other teams who would sell their kids to have Josh as their QB. The games that were stand alone Bills contests are all highly rated games because this guy is must see TV. He’s the most flamboyant swashbuckling athlete in professional sports. Our record should be better than 6 and 6. Sean’s defense has a lot to do with that. Any turnover by Josh he made up for by doing incredible things to get the lead again. Make a few stops on final possessions and Josh is a top 3 candidate for MVP.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Success said:

I try to be objective when it comes to Mahomes & Allen comparisons.  But since they both started, I think it's fairly obvious:  when Mahomes doesn't play well, it's excuse city. When Allen doesn't play well, it's, a ha!  We were right about him on draft day.

Yeah no one makes for excuses for Allen here! 

29 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

4for Allen and 3 for mahomes right

I’m not sure 

19 minutes ago, Success said:

If Allen had two SB’s and 2 MVPs, he’d get a media pass too. 

this is really, “why is Phillip Rivers criticized more that Tom Brady,” the post. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

My mind set this season has fhsnged

im not even mad anymore it’s quite comical when McDermott blows the lead - Allen has been SPECIAL once again this season

im just in awe of the kid most games - glad he’s on my team I’m sure he is polarizing to competitors and other team fan bases 

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I’m not sure 

If Allen had two SB’s and 2 MVPs, he’d get a media pass too. 

this is really, “why is Phillip Rivers criticized more that Tom Brady,” the post. 

Yes, yes. I forgot that we're talking about golf.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.