Kincaid Chasing Bills History

thenorthremembers

The best thing I can say about him is he catches the ball.  Why we don't throw to him more is crazy.

5 hours ago, Governor said:

I still have PTSD from Kincaid taking those weird frog leaps with the ball and eventually fumbling and losing the Bengals game when the offense had finally got going.

I loved the move, he is extremely athletic.  I would chalk that up to as a fluke, the defensive player somehow got a good hit on the ball when it was a moving target.

• Like (+1) 1

We’ve had some decent TE’s and it’s early, but Kinkaid has shined.  We still desperately need a WR to compliment Diggs.  Diggs is 30 so we need to probably draft one a year for the next two years.  A top TE with a couple of WR weapons and we have a solid RB in Cook.  Murray and Fournette are fine fillers, but we could benefit from a bruiser in the future.

9 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Jay Remiersma was clutch. I don't remember if my nostalgia is clouding my judgement, but I always felt he was super underrated, and would've thrived with a better overall offense.

Yes, but honestly that era a 50-60 catch TE was pro bowl caliber. There were a few guys league wide who may grab 70-80 balls but this was so rare. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.