Kincaid Chasing Bills History

thenorthremembers

17 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I know it’s a joke but clay should not be lumped in with Kroft. I think he has the most productive stretch for a TE in bills history as sad as it is.

For sure, it was a great pickup but a back injury caught up with him (or happened here). I have positive memories of Big Play Clay. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Considering how they weren't using/targeting him nearly enough early in the season I'd say whatever he does this year he should be able to top especially with a full non rookie offseason.

That's another McD thing that I absolutely despise. 

"Let's not use rookies too early... make them EARN it." 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Lost in this years tumult is the fact Kincaid is on pace to set both the season standard for both receptions and yards by a Bills tight end.   I understand the Bills dont have a lengthy history of great tight ends, but I think its a pretty big accomplishment given he is playing on a team that already has a "pro-bowl" tight end on the roster.    To be honest I was a little blown away when I saw his season was on pace to set the standard for receptions and yards by a Bills Tight End, despite his talent, I feel like his ceiling is a long ways off.   Let's hope its only up from here.  I hope the kid ends up reaching both standards and sets the bar nice and high from Bills tight ends from today forward.

Kincaid is going to be a force in this at the TE for years to come.  Draft a R1 receiver next year to (hopefully) take over from Diggs at the end of his contract!  

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, Breakout Squad said:

We have a history of great TE’s?? Pete Metzelaars was good. Who else?

Hey, no besmirching the name of Paul Costa HERE, SIR!!!

In all seriousness, Paul Costa holds the Bills franchise record for more receiving yards by a TE in a season (726 yards in 14 games!).

Paul_Costa.jpg

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Governor said:

I still have PTSD from Kincaid taking those weird frog leaps with the ball and eventually fumbling and losing the Bengals game when the offense had finally got going.

He got upended on that play. He didn't try to leap.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.