12/3 Around the NFL

Steptide

38 minutes ago, Nator99 said:

This is a disgraceful post. Look I hate Miami also but actively rooting for a massive injury on another human being is awful. Where the F were you raised ? In a pit bull dog fighting shelter ? 

Who cares, he’s a POS woman and child beater, karma would be a B word.

• Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Imagine if green bay wins tonight and the bills win next week, kc would be ONE game ahead of the bills 😬

I want that so much for one rat faced weasel.

nickwright.jpg

Remember if you don't look at it directly it can't hurt your vision.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

It seems like a lot at the time because of CMC’s injury history. It’s pretty remarkable that he has been as durable as he has been in SF.

Maybe he's doing better there since he doesn't have to carry so much of the load, being able to spread it out makes it easier on him.

1 hour ago, Talley56 said:

As long as all of their key guys stay healthy it feels like everyone not named the 49ers is playing for 2nd.  I know I know, any given Sunday, anything can happen.  They lost a few games when they had some injuries but when they've been healthy they've looked unbeatable.

Last post on this topic tonight. I bet them to go undefeated during the summer and took the L on that. But they’re still winning the SB and they should be favored by a mile regardless of which afc team gets there. The nfc will be a cakewalk for them too. Honestly they’re playing a different sport than anyone else at this point with shanahan and cmc. It’s over for the rest of the league. And not just this year. This is going to roll for a while with multiple rings too. 

11 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Maybe he's doing better there since he doesn't have to carry so much of the load, being able to spread it out makes it easier on him.

Plus he wasn’t as banged up as what it seemed. Shut it down some. Niners knew what they were getting since shanahan is friends with the mccafferey family. They fleeced the panthers and the rest of the league. 

• Simon unpinned this topic

We need the Jets to win one more game. As I don't want this to happen.

Path for the #Jets to receive the 3rd overall pick:

- Jets lose out

- ARI, CHI, NYG, WAS win 1 more game

That would have the #Jets at 3rd overall and in prime position to draft Marvin Harrison Jr

— Optimistic Jets (@OptimisticJets) December 3, 2023

11 minutes ago, Gregg said:

We need the Jets to win one more game. As I don't want this to happen.

Path for the #Jets to receive the 3rd overall pick:

- Jets lose out

- ARI, CHI, NYG, WAS win 1 more game

That would have the #Jets at 3rd overall and in prime position to draft Marvin Harrison Jr

— Optimistic Jets (@OptimisticJets) December 3, 2023

Who cares if they draft a WR? They need to take an entire draft of OL and see what sticks.

5 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Who cares if they draft a WR? They need to take an entire draft of OL and see what sticks.

The OL and QB are a problem for them, but Harrison Jr with G. Wilson would be a problem for opponents especially if Rodgers plays next year.

35 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

So Purdy puts up stats less than Allen, but wins the game in a landslide.

Logic says the Bills have a HC / defensive scheme problem

That is part of it, but Purdy also has ridiculous skill players who can take it to the house on any play. Allen has to play perfect football to win. Purdy was solid but he did not do a lot on those three-yard passes to Deebo and McCaffrey that they turned into huge gains. I think part of it is a defense problem, the other part of it is a talent issue. Diggs is a really good player, but he is route running technician....He isn't going to catch a slant, break three tackles, stiff-arm a guy, and dive into the endzone. We need offensive skill talent. 

44 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

That is part of it, but Purdy also has ridiculous skill players who can take it to the house on any play. Allen has to play perfect football to win. Purdy was solid but he did not do a lot on those three-yard passes to Deebo and McCaffrey that they turned into huge gains. I think part of it is a defense problem, the other part of it is a talent issue. Diggs is a really good player, but he is route running technician....He isn't going to catch a slant, break three tackles, stiff-arm a guy, and dive into the endzone. We need offensive skill talent. 

Too bad we couldn't have gotten McCaffery...

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.