11/26/23 Week #12 GAMEDAY Bills at Eagles Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Well done Chandler....no team wants to go into their bye with a loss...the Eagles expended alot of energy last week in that victory...

.....and we have Josh Allen 

....I like our chances

And the Eagles play the 49'ers next week. Looking ahead maybe?

1 hour ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Its not broadcast in Tulsa. I have had a bad sinus issue since Thursday. I feel like *****. And i have to go sit in unconfortable ass BWW chairs, eat ***** foid and try to bribe somebody for the audio because the chiefs fans can go home and watch the game. 

I don’t miss the sport bar days! For years, I used to sit in a corner with no audio and maybe 2 other hapless Bills fans and hope the bartender didn’t change the game. 

1 hour ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Its not broadcast in Tulsa. I have had a bad sinus issue since Thursday. I feel like *****. And i have to go sit in unconfortable ass BWW chairs, eat ***** foid and try to bribe somebody for the audio because the chiefs fans can go home and watch the game. 

This is 2023, I bet you have an internet connection.

There are other options.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Apparently the weather is expected to be poor. Cold, winds 5-10 MPH, and rain that is expected to get heavier as the game goes on. Not gonna lie that dampens my optimism a bit in this one.

It's spitting rain right now and is about 45. The rain is coming up from the South and it was definitely raining harder through Delaware on my drive home from Ocean City earlier this afternoon.

If I had to use a word to describe the conditions, that word would be raw.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.