look out 

in just not sure they will.  They play like weeks 2-3-4 and the Bucs game

dang we can make a run

tbey could beat Philly if they play to their potential 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Has anyone run the NYT Simulator?  I can't because it does not like my VPN address but it still tries to get me to subscribe.

The bengals winning dropped us by 2% compared to our probability entering this week.  Steelers colts is essentially dead even on how it effects us 

broncos is a bigger one cuz there’s probably a decent chance there’s a 3 way tie situation and if we three way tie with the bengals and broncos head to head would eliminate us but otherwise it probably won’t factor in 

17 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The bengals winning dropped us by 2% compared to our probability entering this week.  Steelers colts is essentially dead even on how it effects us 

broncos is a bigger one cuz there’s probably a decent chance there’s a 3 way tie situation and if we three way tie with the bengals and broncos head to head would eliminate us but otherwise it probably won’t factor in 

I was actually wondering what were chances of Steelers being #1 seed and what needed to happen.

4 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I was actually wondering what were chances of Steelers being #1 seed and what needed to happen.

Oooh like way back when they were 6-3 or now? Haha 

it was probably lower than people expected even back then.  When your team is a favorite every week but only a small favorite the odds of going on a big winning streak are still very low 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

On 11/17/2023 at 8:23 PM, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I really can’t believe this, but the Steelers will probably end up as the 1-seed with home field advantage, and yet  there are probably at least 20 better teams in the NFL.

check out the remainder of their schedule:

@ CLE (Dorian Thompson-Robinson)
@ CIN (Jake Browning)
vs AZ (Kyler Murray)
vs NE (Mac Jones/Bailey Zappe?)
@ IND (Gardner Minshew)
vs CIN (Jake Browning)
@ SEA (Geno Smith)
@ BAL (Lamar Jackson)

https://x.com/steelersnetwork/status/1725601870121672977?s=46&t=uEztWLHQe9squs0mVCzJCQ

Well, this didn’t age well fast. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.