TNF: Bengals vs Ravens - Who are we rooting for?

Einstein

Just now, BRH said:

I don’t know what y’all are so upset about.  Unless you have money on the Bengals, in which case that’s just your fault. 

I have money on Burrow, under 259.5 passing yards.  Cha Ching baby!  I saw the hand wrap on twitter yesterday and figured he was having issues.  I’m counting on him not returning. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bruffalo said:

I wonder if teams with dark jerseys just get more calls because it's easier to see the defenders hands.  Obviously that should have never been called because it's a BS penalty.

How many white cornerbacks do you know of?

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Best Williams Available said:

Lamar Jack is weird. He can’t do 3/4 of what a QB does but the 1/4 he can do is very productive.

He’s a 1/4back?

Just now, Dick_Cheney said:

A Ravens win and a Burrow injury is really the best case scenario for the Bills as much as it sucks to happen. 

Injuries are the great equalizer. It’s a long season. 

Wouldn’t suck at all. That’d be great 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

I like the college rule.  15 yards.  Significant penalty but doesn't ruin a game when miscalled

In the NFL, DBs would be trained to simply run down and tackle any reciever that got open by them past 15 yards. That would be a mess. The spot foul is am important and reasonable penalty in intentional PI situations.

Edited by Chaos
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

That was one of the worst PI calls I've ever seen. I like the fact that herbstreet will call it out. 

Change the rule to : "no grabbing by either play prior to the ball arriving" tug on jersey= automatic penalty. Yes it's much harder for the defense now but now defensive PIs become less subjective and the nfl wants more scoring anyways. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

They made a big time effort to boost the weapons at Jackson's disposal. The Bills could learn a thing or two from them.

And yet None of their WRa have a game with 100 yards receiving yards this year and Lamar averaging 1 TD passes per game and 30-40 or so more yards passing per game than last year. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The Jokeman said:

And yet None of their WRa have a game with 100 yards receiving yards this year and Lamar averaging 1 TD passes per game and 30-40 or so more yards passing per game than last year. 

As much as that fractionally helps our pitiful wild card chances,  that sucks. Injuries suck. But as they say, it’s part of the game. And if there wasn’t any risk, would any of us watch? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.