11/13/23 Week #10 MNF GAMEDAY Bills vs Broncos Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, zow2 said:

my sources telling me that compared to the last several years of prime time games, there’s very little pregame juice at Bills stadium tonight.  different vibe. hopefully things change when the game starts. But come to think of it the Bills did play well during the covid season with no juice

the team is 5-4 and hasnt looked like an elite offense since early October. That’s why.

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Another National TV game and another TV guy saying that the opposing head coach has a twinkle in his eye and ready to steal this game.  The last time they said that exact thing was with Daboll and they did almost steal it.

what are they going to say?? 

“Yea Payton didn’t even want to take the field tonight”  

they just beat KC and had a bye, of course they feel good

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

well he may have to because the ball shouldn’t be going near Surtain

They said on the pregame that Surtain doesn't really follow.  If that remains true then all they have to do is move Diggs around.  This is Dorsey we are talking about though so...

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

what are they going to say?? 

“Yea Payton didn’t even want to take the field tonight”  

they just beat KC and had a bye, of course they feel good

They could say nothing. Like they do before most MNF games.  but again, with the twinkle in the eye comment. 

• Haha (+1) 1

My Keys to winning tonight:

1. Offense needs to play loose and aggressive for 60 minutes
  2. If the offense commits a turnover McDermott can't give everyone watching the game the impression he soiled himself, or go into captain queeg mode. 

Stick to that plan and Bills score a ton. 

• Haha (+1) 1

• Simon unpinned this topic
4 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Patrick Mahomes AND Kyle Brandt on the Manningcast tonight!!!! It's going to be great hearing what Pat has to say about the game. I look forward to it.

I have enjoyed watching the Manningcast, but unfortunately they do not show the same high quality replays that they do on the main broadcast, which is puzzling, because you would think they would just show the same video feed as the main show, but they don’t.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.