Twitter - Josh, Von called players only meeting (reporter also mentioned possibility at McD presser)

BillsFan619

47 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

results are skewed because they usually happen on teams that have no talent, but it's an "attempt" to salvage something.  Hard to make much a difference when your players can't play well tho.  Likely different results on teams with talent that need a kick in the ass.

You are correct. Teams that are winning don’t hold players-only meetings. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, VaMilBill said:

That was one game. Offense has been doing it all season 

Slow deterioration.  One of the worst 3rd down Defenses in the league. Down our two starting DTs, all-pro LB and CB, this D keeps nobody up at night. Blitz after blitz was a fail and gobs of yardage given up at key moments. We made Mac look like Burrow. Hope Oliver can play Thursday.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, BigBadBills said:

Why is everyone taking this tweet seriously? Guy has no followers or real inside information.

22 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I don't see any other source, credible or otherwise, talking about a players meeting today.

22 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Do we really know is the "source" is legit?  Haven't seen any national insiders report anything

22 hours ago, Saratoga Leo said:

If there was a players only meeting this morning, wouldn't it be confirmed by now? Sounds like a false alarm.

19 hours ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Why did I just come in here to see if we knew anything about their secret meeting lol as if were ever going to know? But it was 9 pages long so......

18 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

The fact NO ONE told an agent that leaked anything is telling. Either this is super serious and everyone was sworn to secrecy or it’s a lie. 

This team is big mad about something. 

In McD's presser today, one of the reporters brought up that he heard about the possibility of a players only meeting. McD didn't confirm either way but it was brought up by one of the reporters.

Here's the link to the presser. It's pretty much at the eight minute mark - https://www.buffalobills.com/video/sean-mcdermott-everything-in-moderation-buffalo-bills

@BUFFALOTONE@BillsFanNC

Edited by BillsFan619

5 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

If true, hopefully it’s a proactive approach that brings the team together.

You can right this ship just like you did in 2021.

It started with the Bucs in 2021, it can start with them again this year. Go Bills!

Credit to @Pine Barrens Mafia for posting this first in the weekly thread.

About ***** time.

I was wondering when we'd see this headline.

3 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

In McD's presser today, one of the reporters brought up that he heard about the possibility of a players only meeting. McD didn't confirm either way but it was brought up by one of the reporters. He didn't give his name like the reporters usually do but his voice did sound familiar. If I had to guess the voice, I want to say John Wawrow, but I could be wrong about that.

Here's the link to the presser - https://www.buffalobills.com/video/sean-mcdermott-everything-in-moderation-buffalo-bills

Was not Wawrow.  You would have heard 5 seconds of stuttering first 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Saint Doug said:

You are correct. Teams that are winning don’t hold players-only meetings. 

Duh...teams with talent that need a kick in the ass do too.

When you haven't lost a game in almost 2 years by more than 5 points and have the best record in the NFL since 2020, I think that says which side of the ledger you fall on.

There are a lot of doom and gloomers around this board that are going to look stupid like they have every year by the end of the season.

Edited by BillsUberAlles

• BillsFan619 changed the title to Twitter - Josh, Von called players only meeting (reporter also mentioned possibility at McD presser)
5 hours ago, somnus00 said:

2 time SuperBowl champion, SuperBowl MVP, future HOFer, and a guy who has worked his @ss off to join his brothers on the field after an ACL tear less than a year ago... yeah he deserves no respect from his teammates.

I really try to remain civil here, but your take is ridiculous.

You forgot von Miller who took up the money we could have used on a devante Adam's/aj brown caliber wr opposite Diggs..another blunder by our defense minded hc who is suited for the nfl 20 years ago

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.