Twitter - Josh, Von called players only meeting (reporter also mentioned possibility at McD presser)

BillsFan619

Well the dude did say that he was told the player's only meeting was going to be early tomorrow morning. Since today is always yesterday's tomorrow maybe we'll get some legitimate follow-up info about this mystical player's only meeting by the time this thread hits 20 pages?

What I really want to know is who told this highly regarded dude that has a couple followers on X that used to be Twitter about this player's only meeting. Maybe everybody has to use the secret handshake to get in and nobody can remember it?

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

Honestly, I don't care. People are going to dislike what I said, that's fine.  The next time you get called out at the office by someone who is a non-contributor let me know how motivating you find that.

Besides, if they needed a meeting to get themselves together at this point there are much bigger problems.

IF the non-contributor was a future HOF player who played very well last year before he was hurt and won multiple Super Bowls I think you'd listen.  If it was someone like you who hasn't done much and who they didn't respect anyway, probably not.

• Like (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

IF the non-contributor was a future HOF player who played very well last year before he was hurt and won multiple Super Bowls I think you'd listen.  If it was someone like you who hasn't done much and who they didn't respect anyway, probably not.

The work football analogy is closer to somebody who has been to like 12 straight presidents clubs, has been the key note speaker at a few conferences, and lead the entire industry in revenue, leading a team meeting after coming back from medical leave. 

OP is some guy in the back yelling “but how much did you sell last month Von”. He is the guy that gets fired. 

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Cotton Fitzsimmons said:

Sources from deep within have confirmed that high level business meetings occurred… FACT!

But this wasn't a high level business meeting... it was a secret player's only meeting. At least that's what the dude with a couple followers on X that used to be Twitter said that somebody told him. I still think they all screwed up on the secret handshake and nobody got into the meeting.

• Haha (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, RichStadiumGuy said:

But this wasn't a high level business meeting... it was a secret player's only meeting. At least that's what the dude with a couple followers on X that used to be Twitter said that somebody told him. I still think they all screwed up on the secret handshake and nobody got into the meeting.

That is an inside joke about a poster from a long time ago who pretended to have inside information, but constantly had to run to "high-level business meetings." 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

45 minutes ago, RichStadiumGuy said:

Some context: https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/search/?q="high level business meeting"&quick=1&type=forums_topic&nodes=1

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Follow the formula. Someone says something you don't like attack the person who said it.  It's the way the world works now.

More like someone who is clueless that doesn't know how the world works.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.