We Are Off to the Patriots

HIT BY SPIKES

1 minute ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

Polished or Polish it makes no difference.

We won and are now 4-2.

Makes a huge difference if we continue looking like we can barely beat teams who are looked over in comparison to the rest of the league let alone playoff caliber opponents.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, LabattBlue said:

Yeah…they really miss those 5 yard catch, turn and get tackled plays. 

Honey learn the game a bit. And see what he did for this offense to make it click. 

it isn’t always about the catches fact is this offense was built for 12 personnel. They missed him. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Josh is on the podium and says that he is not injured.

That is all that matters.

if he remains healthy all season, then we have a very good chance to win any game we play.

11 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Didn't you hear?...FIRE DORSEY!!!

Sure.

Maybe the Patriots hire him next year for next year and we have to win two games against the Pats next season by scoring a combined 30 points.

Edited by HIT BY SPIKES

5 minutes ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

How do you think I swallow my blood pressure pills?

Flying in from Charlotte with my wife and eight-year-old for the Patriots game week 17 and I'm going to be a miserable SOB in the stands if they pull this nonsense against another garbage team 😂

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The pats are going to play physical defense. Dorsey better get his ***** together. No matter how bad they are, they are going to have a good idea of what we want to do. And their Defense is physical.

The Pats are done man. Players have lost all confidence in that staff and Judon is done. 

• Like (+1) 1

Davis and Knox better take their vitamins.  Any coach with half a brain (and Belicheck certainly has way more than that) can see you just have to try to remove Diggs and let someone else on the Bills win the game for them.  Pats will definitely try to take him away and even though it should be an easy win I don’t have faith that it will be.

6 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The pats are going to play physical defense. Dorsey better get his ***** together. No matter how bad they are, they are going to have a good idea of what we want to do. And their Defense is physical.

The Pats Defense is the walking wounded. The injury bug has hit it hard especially in the secondary, but losing Judon hurt a lot too.  Then we have a hurt Baremore and a run stuffer whose name I can never spell lol playing hurt also. Then add an O line that just awful and well Parker who either runs the wrong dang route or drops a perfect pass.. hey you guys want him say for a bag of hammers missing the handles?? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Mac Jones is a dirty, trash QB. New England is a bad football team as a whole. I hope Floyd, Rousseau, Miller, Epenesa, and Oliver light him up all game next weekend. I also hope we can score more than 14 points or we might be in trouble. 

• Like (+1) 1

Turnovers, drops, penalties, and injuries. It seemed like one of those things happened every offensive play last night. Happened a lot against the Jags, too. The offense had zero rhythm, both self inflicted and not.

The McD / Josh Allen Bills have always had these mid season lulls. Every year. That’s when they lose games that they should not.

One of the things that is absolutely maddening is that they seem to be unable to get out of a lull within a game. The Chiefs are great at pulling themselves together before the end of a game. They’ve laid plenty of stinkers out there first quarter through the third, only to get their act together in the fourth. We almost had it last night and then poof, Josh underthrows an open Knox who manages to drop a ball he had two hands on. No rising above the lull, only hanging on by the skins of their teeth.

1 minute ago, schoolhouserock said:

Turnovers, drops, penalties, and injuries. It seemed like one of those things happened every offensive play last night. Happened a lot against the Jags, too. The offense had zero rhythm, both self inflicted and not.

The McD / Josh Allen Bills have always had these mid season lulls. Every year. That’s when they lose games that they should not.

One of the things that is absolutely maddening is that they seem to be unable to get out of a lull within a game. The Chiefs are great at pulling themselves together before the end of a game. They’ve laid plenty of stinkers out there first quarter through the third, only to get their act together in the fourth. We almost had it last night and then poof, Josh underthrows an open Knox who manages to drop a ball he had two hands on. No rising above the lull, only hanging on by the skins of their teeth.

I mean the Bills scored both TDs in the 4th, wouldn't that seem to disqualify the statement above you just made?

• Agree 2

11 hours ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

Patriots are looking like crap.

Regroup and let’s get to 5-2.

They beat the Jets, played them better than we did in both sides, and three of their losses are to teams that will all but assuredly make the playoffs.

After yesterday's stinker, and last week's issue-laden game, I'm simply hoping that our first few games weren't on adrenaline.

Either way, I'm not counting any of our games as even approaching gimme wins at this point.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.