Around the NFL 10/8

Steptide

3 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Under center, motion, play action, TD

Take notes Dorsey

Dorsey schemes offense like we have the SF talent. "our guys will beat your guys" type offense.

The most talented skill position group in the NFL however is constantly moving around getting mismatches, relying on misdirection etc.

Yeeesh

7 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Dorsey schemes offense like we have the SF talent. "our guys will beat your guys" type offense.

The most talented skill position group in the NFL however is constantly moving around getting mismatches, relying on misdirection etc.

Yeeesh

Shanahan could win the SuperBowl with the Bills offensive roster . 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Yeeesh

on paper Dallas -Line smokes SF's line.

but within the system the niners line is better.  they have some just regular good players next to williams and they play as a unit with a master calling the plays.

I wish we had this running game.  everyone seems interchangeable.  Jon feliciano just came it at left guard for sf and it makes no difference.

Tony Pollard is better as a committee back. He's had a few good plays this year, just had one.... but he's not the same threat he was last year. Kind of makes me think James Cook would be more effective in a "Tony Pollard" role from the last couple seasons. Put Murray or Harris in the 1A role to Cooks 1B and I think it helps.

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

This is great.  I hope sf doesn't call off the dogs.

Micah Parsons has been invisible tonight.  

They've done an excellent job of taking him out of the game.  I expected nothing less.

Best coached team in the game.  Have been for a few years now.  Looks like they finally have their QB.

7 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

They are going to get another trophy soon .. if not this year 

How you add a likely Top 10 QB, in his second year, with th elast pick in the draft is beyond me.  Especially after dropping 3 first and more on a bust in Trey Lance.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, cle23 said:

How you add a likely Top 10 QB, in his second year, with th elast pick in the draft is beyond me.  Especially after dropping 3 first and more on a bust in Trey Lance.  

Looking like the best late QB pick since Brady 

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

So we just gonna pretend Allen and Diggs don’t exist? Lol you didn’t even try and pretend to do a fair comparison.

I would take Diggs and Allen over Samuel and Purdy. I would take the rest of the Niners over the rest of the Bills.

Part of the reason the 49ers are so good is because they have legitimate stars all over the field. We have Diggs and Allen.

Edited by FireChans

34 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Looking like the best late QB pick since Brady 

Has any team blown the high 1st round pick for QB while in the same draft getting the steal of the decade?  What an incredible turn of events for Lynch and the 49's. 

One thing SF has to do though is redo BP's contract soon before the end of this year if they can.  Right now he is the most underpaid player in the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Has any team blown the high 1st round pick for QB while in the same draft getting the steal of the decade?  What an incredible turn of events for Lynch and the 49's. 

One thing SF has to do though is redo BP's contract soon before the end of this year if they can.  Right now he is the most underpaid player in the NFL. 

Washington took RG3 and Cousins in the same draft.  Cousins gets flack now,  but he was a steal for where he was picked.  

And I don't believe they can negotiate with Purdy until after next season. 

Edited by cle23
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I think he will make some big money soon 👍

2 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Brock Purdy has a punchable face and I hate his primal screams with veins popping out of his neck after he throws the easiest pass to a wide open man in the end zone up 21. 

Too funny but could you imagine what Josh could do in their offense?

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.