Your actual top "Batman & Robin" dynamic duo

Italian Bills

You actual top "Batman & Robin" dynamic duo - vote and comment  

72 members have voted

1. 1. At the moment, after this very first 4 weeks of football, who's your top QB-WR/TE duo ? Make your choice.

• Allen - Diggs
    • Mahomes - Kelce
    • Purdy - Aiyuk
    • Tua - Hill
    • Cousins - Jefferson

41 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I voted Allen/Diggs.  Stafford and Nacua are #2 in my opinion.  

Historically, I would say Mahomes/Kelce, but not so far this season, especially after the Jets game.  Kelce is probably the most critical to his teams success, but not as dynamic as the others, so far this year.  

Mahomes - Kelce: obviously we are talking about maybe the best TE of all time with Tony Gonzalez and Rob Gronkowski and one of the best QB of all time, not the GOAT in my opinion.

Mahomes and Kelce probably each #2 at their position ALL TIME. Only duo better was Brady and Gronk, arguably. Oh but let's pick Allen Diggs because we are going to say it's only for the first 4 weeks of the season and Kelce was out week 1 lol ok. Whatever fits your narrative.

It's like when they say Allen is the only player in history with 2 rushing TD's, 2 passing TD's, 50 yards rushing and 300 yards passing in a game or something weird like that. That's pretty specific lol. Not sure other QBs are trying to do that but ok.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Mahomes and Kelce probably each #2 at their position ALL TIME. Only duo better was Brady and Gronk, arguably. Oh but let's pick Allen Diggs because we are going to say it's only for the first 4 weeks of the season and Kelce was out week 1 lol ok. Whatever fits your narrative.

It's like when they say Allen is the only player in history with 2 rushing TD's, 2 passing TD's, 50 yards rushing and 300 yards passing in a game or something weird like that. That's pretty specific lol. Not sure other QBs are trying to do that but ok.

I think Brady and Moss were better honestly.  

Montana and Rice can't be forgotten either.  Different era, but today they would be ungodly numbers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Going to be different answers. Some others may not like but it’s a sport man… it really shouldn’t have that much of a bearing in life other than an avenue for enjoyment. 

You can tip your hat and respect players irrespective if they are indeed a rival’s cornerstone or franchise player. 

9 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I think Brady and Moss were better honestly.  

Montana and Rice can't be forgotten either.  Different era, but today they would be ungodly numbers.

Brady and Moss…

🤯

Could you imagine if he went straight from Minny to there until retirement?!

Wonder what the numbers would actually look like. 🤔

Edited by BBFL
  • Shocked 1

24 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

So it should probably go to Mahomes and Kelce, but Robin can’t be taller than Batman, I’m sorry. 

Diggs and Allen. Diggs would rock the $#|t out of a Robin costume. 

Someone's fantasies are coming to light. 

13 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Since you didn’t talk team record, it has to be Cousins and Jefferson.  Tua and Hill are second.  

Virgil, let’s add this way then: 

mix all this QBs and all this WRs and chose your perfect fit. 

Mine is Allen (best overall because he can change the game with his body and run ability) and … tough choice here:

Diggs, Jefferson and Hill on the same level maybe. 

2 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Now you can add your comments also. 

C'mon man this is a Bills board.  GTFO with this

1 hour ago, Italian Bills said:

Mahomes - Kelce: obviously we are talking about maybe the best TE of all time with Tony Gonzalez and Rob Gronkowski and one of the best QB of all time, not the GOAT in my opinion.

I thought your question was "so far this season"

A bit unfair comparison at this time for Kelce. He missed game 1 and we don't know how much that knee injury is affecting him now. Historically it is a no-brainer they are in the top 10 of all time. 

Allen and Diggs are playing great together. I only see maybe 2 times a game that Dorsey/Allen is forcing the ball to Diggs.  Other than that Allen is reading what he sees and delivering to the right player.   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.