Around the NFL Week 4

aristocrat

Just now, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Dabolls giants look sloppy, undisciplined and just plain bad. Glad he left instead of McDermott 

In general I have issues with people who make athletics their career and are then obese/morbidly obese like Daboll and Reid. Guys don’t need to be holed up like McD or McShay. But come on.

6 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

It started in bounds by like 2 yards. Rode him out, but no horsecollar.

Sorry I should have said that the part of the hit that hurt him was late and out of bounds. The Giant player started the tackle  in bounds but was very aggressive with the finish. Id be pissed if I was a Seahawks fan but then again its Geno Smith.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Langeston said:

Just go to halftime!

The only logical explanation is Carroll wanted to stretch it out as long as possible. Run out of bounds. Run up middle. Timeout?!?

He had to have been trolling giants. Something Sun Tzu said or did, maybe lol so weird

57 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

the giants already mising barkley and andruw thomas are without their center and 2nd tight end daniel bellinger now also

they can not block for literally 2 seconds someone is free right at the snap every play.

the ineptitude is amazing.

They couldn't block before the injuries set in either. Bobby Johnson following Daboll to the Giants to be their OL coach was a huge plus for us.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Why did the Giants get Waller if they aren’t going to throw him the ball?

Decoy

Just watched the “Fastest 3 Minutes” with Chris Berman on MNF.    For me it’s a nostalgic take-off of Howard Cosell’s “halftime highlights” segment that started in the 70’s.  Back then, it was first national TV recap of all the games and it really made MNF special.  

Tuesday morning in my Jr High hallways we were talking about the MNF game and the halftime highlights. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Decoy

They should have signed Sammy Watkins. 

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Aikman hates everything, and everyone, in this game. 

Manningcast my guy! It was built for trash games like this. 

• Agree 2

22 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

This Giants team plays the Fins in Miami next…after what happened yesterday and the Gmens lack of offense.
This may get incredibly ugly. I’d definitely take the over 

looking like a “get right” game for the Dolphins for sure.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.