Bills/Commanders Postgame Thread

HappyDays

31 minutes ago, balln said:

What are we missing? Did the bills lose? Who gives a shite how many targets a rookie TE gets after 3 GAMES?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

So I hate to break this to you

All coordinators make boneheaded plays on every team

What matters is the outcome of the game

Absolutely the outcome is most important , but making mistakes a high school coach shouldn’t make is not acceptable at this level. You accept and are happy with a poor performance as long as they win, I expect improvement and learning from his mistakes, I also know he doesn’t get this slack next week against Miami, or against KC, Dallas, etc…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Absolutely the outcome is most important , but making mistakes a high school coach shouldn’t make is not acceptable at this level. You accept and are happy with a poor performance as long as they win, I expect improvement and learning from his mistakes, I also know he doesn’t get this slack next week against Miami, or against KC, Dallas, etc…

Your team scored over 30 points today giving up zero sacks using mostly underneath competent take with a Defense gives you place with one turnover

Stop being a ***** jerk

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Here's an entire thread of Bengals fans complaining about Zac Taylor's playcalling. 

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Zac-Taylor-play-calling-is-trash

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Big take away from the last 2 weeks on the defense:

Buffalo loses :

Tremaine Edmunds 

Leslie Frazier

Buffalo Gains:

Cap Space by not signing Edmunds

Bernard seeing the field

McDermott using aggressive defense

AND A THIRD ROUND COMP PICK

Oliver is making a real impact on these games too. They definitely re-upped the right guy.

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I think Allen and the defense saved him multiple times.

To be fair to Dorsey, we do not have a true #2 receiver out there. It's a major handicap on this offense.

Give extended playing time to Shakir and Sherfield....

• Like (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, balln said:

Meanwhile, LaPorta already looks like Mark Andrews. Nice job by the Lions landing a cost efficient replacement for Hockenson.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Airseven said:

Meanwhile, LaPorta already looks like Mark Andrews. Nice job by the Lions landing a cost efficient replacement for Hockenson.

Different offense, different scheme... itll come and he'll have his day

D did what they had to and D line ate... allowing linebackers to feast.

1 minute ago, North Buffalo said:

Different offense, different scheme... itll come and he'll have his day

D did what they had to and D line ate... allowing linebackers to feast.

He's trying to dump on the Kincaid pick because it's difficult to say much else after the team wins 37-3. Desperate trolling, really.

• Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Airseven said:

So when Laporta has ***** games, I guess we won’t hear anything from you about it, right

Just now, Nelius said:

He's trying to dump on the Kincaid pick because it's difficult to say much else after the team wins 37-3. Desperate trolling, really.

I am of the belief that airseven and Ballin are absolutely trolls

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

What are we missing? Did the bills lose? Who gives a shite how many targets a rookie TE gets after 3 GAMES?

Kincaid is our ticket to the Super Bowl win. He is the #2. He has to be kelce lite. If not. We’re getting bounced in rd 1/2. That’s why. That’s what you’re missing

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

5 hours ago, Dr. K said:

My wife and I were at the game. My god, the Bills mafia took over the stadium. At times it sounded like a home game.

It was a thing to behold. It was at least 50/50, but maybe 60/40 Bills fans. Amazing.

Great win all around, but I would love to see Kincaid be a bigger part of the game plan. He was open multiple times today and didn’t get a look. Offense needs to focus on getting him the ball more instead of what they’re trying to do with Harty.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, balln said:

Kincaid is our ticket to the Super Bowl win. He is the #2. He has to be kelce lite. If not. We’re getting bounced in rd 1/2. That’s why. That’s what you’re missing

I have been wondering if they are sort of holding him back on purpose. Speculation on my part. But wondering if they have bigger plans for him starting this week.

I see no reason why he can’t run those little Kelce sit-down routes, where he seems to fall forward for 8 yards. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Logic said:

They mentioned early in the broadcast that the Commanders had gone an NFL record 9 straight games without allowing more than four 3rd down conversions in a single game. The Bills today were 9 for 15 on 3rd downs.

They were the picture of balance, with 32 passes and 33 runs.

They had 170 yards rushing, 218 yards passing, and scored 30 points. 

Coming into the game Washington led the NFL in sacks with 10.

Today they had zero.

I believe the season will show that Washington is a pretty solid football team.

This was a good win... business-like and lacking in drama.

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, balln said:

He is a rookie, give it time... one of many weapons... liking that he catches everything and he looks like he is learning in a very complicated scheme... Kelce is a number 1 receiver... Diggs is the Bills... 

• Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Is Howell a scrub? Or did the Bills d make him look like one?

He's a rookie QB, he might have some talent but going up against a good talented defense that's well run it's not surprising he struggled, that's my honest opinion.

9 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Howell is a scrub.

Why do I feel like he's retroactively become worse to you, that he may have been more of threat before we just smacked him around all game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, DC Greg said:

It was a thing to behold. It was at least 50/50, but maybe 60/40 Bills fans. Amazing.

Great win all around, but I would love to see Kincaid be a bigger part of the game plan. He was open multiple times today and didn’t get a look. Offense needs to focus on getting him the ball more instead of what they’re trying to do with Harty.

Nice to hear. He needs to have #2 targets. Forget harty , Davis and knox

Edited by balln

Great win for the entire team. Fun to watch when the whole operation is dialed in like that. 

If you don't want any yellow rain on your/our victory parade, then read no further.

Fellas, if this isn't the most Gabriel Davis stat line (25% catch rate but an explosive TD): 

image.thumb.png.3d56b985068fb2ce40e1b9eb0aac2d81.png

I know they won, and I know he scored the first TD. But each game is a fascinating addition to ongoing debate: is Gabe Davis deserving of the AAV he's probably after? (Feels like Edmunds math should apply here, in my opinion.)

It's a joke in my household to look at Davis' hands on every re-played target. You might have noticed his hands on the TD? 

image.png.600f8053857d55d005c25609c8d091e4.png

That weird clapping at the ball thing is really something he does almost every time now. In the next frame, he catches the ball with hands mostly opposing, like an RB taking a handoff. His fundamentals have oddly regressed. Which means his (W)Receiving production will be inconsistent. His ceiling is impressively vaulted, but his floor sags in spots. 

My opinion: his efficiency numbers are just not good enough for a large cap commitment. (Would LOVE for Davis to just absolutely EXPLODE and make me look dumb, btw. Don't get me wrong.)

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 4

1 minute ago, Richard Noggin said:

Great win for the entire team. Fun to watch when the whole operation is dialed in like that. 

If you don't want any yellow rain on your/our victory parade, then read no further.

Fellas, if this isn't the most Gabriel Davis stat line (25% catch rate but an explosive TD): 

I know they won, and I know he scored the first TD. But each game is a fascinating addition to ongoing debate: is Gabe Davis deserving of the AAV he's probably after? (Feels like Edmunds math should apply here, in my opinion.)

It's a joke in my household to look at Davis' hands on every re-played target. You might have noticed his hands on the TD? 

That weird clapping at the ball thing is really something he does almost every time now. In the next frame, he catches the ball with hands mostly opposing, like an RB taking a handoff. His fundamentals have oddly regressed. Which means his (W)Receiving production will be inconsistent. His ceiling is impressively vaulted, but his floor sags in spots. 

My opinion: his efficiency numbers are just not good enough for a large cap commitment. (Would LOVE for Davis to just absolutely EXPLODE and make me look dumb, btw. Don't get me wrong.)

I don't expect Gabriel Davis will be on the team next year and I don't think he'll be too hard to replace either.

I like the guy but some other team is gonna pay him more than our number.

JMO.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Coming into the game Washington led the NFL in sacks with 10.

Today they had zero.

I believe the season will show that Washington is a pretty solid football team.

This was a good win... business-like and lacking in drama.

I think Washington got exposed for what they are.

Barely beat Arizona (I know they beat Dallas today) and Denver.

This is nothing against the bills as they had a blowout win on the road which is impressive, but I just don’t think Washington is a good team at all

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

YES! We knew this last year. Painful conclusion. Great ok what’s the plan for THiS year. Didn’t get any upgrades at wr. Ok cool. Hey heres a top 10 talent / kelce like Te! Great! And we don’t even throw to him…. It’s disturbing

Edited by balln

1 minute ago, balln said:

YES! We knew this last year. Painful conclusion. Great ok what’s the plan for THiS year. Didn’t get any upgrades at wr. Ok cool. Hey heres a top 10 talent / kelce like Te! Great! And we don’t even throw to him…. It’s disturbing

I think "disturbing" is a...strong characterization. 

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, balln said:

Bills won 37-3 on the road and we are criticizing not throwing to Kincaid more?

• Agree 1

don't know if this has already posted but we probably can't see it too much:

See new posts

Conversation

Dan Fetes

@danfetes

The #Bills defense the last 18 drives since the Raiders' opening TD: -Interception -Punt -FG -Punt *end of half* -Interception -Punt -Fumble --- -Interception -Punt -Downs -Interception *end of half* -Interception -Punt -Fumble -Pick 6 -Punt -FG (lol)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I think Washington got exposed for what they are.

Barely beat Arizona (I know they beat Dallas today) and Denver.

This is nothing against the bills as they had a blowout win on the road which is impressive, but I just don’t think Washington is a good team at all

I think Washington has a good defense built upon an elite defensive line. I also believe that Bienemy will make the offense respectable.

I also think many people here are underestimating how well the Bills played today.

The spread was 6.5 points.

The season will prove if Washington is any good.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

I think Washington has a good defense built upon an elite defensive line. I also believe that Bienemy will make the offense respectable.

I also think many people here are underestimating how well the Bills played today.

The spread was 6.5 points.

The season will prove if Washington is any good.

Bills defence was absolutely insane, no doubt.

I think the 3 main things in football though are o line, d line and QB.

Washington only has one of those where good teams have at least 2 of those.

It would be awesome if I’m wrong as that would make this Bills W even more impressive than what it was

Edited by BillsFan130
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.