Jets vs Cowboys

TwistofFate

27 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

They got stopped on 4th down in FG range at least once, against the Jets take the points and just let your defense prevent them from doing the same.

If they got stopped on 4th down, it would be a COP, no?

5 freakin’ FG.

I think that Romo may have to call his doctor for a stiffy lasting 4 hrs the way he’s reacting to this game.   I’d never guess he was a former Cowboy 🙄

Dallas won, no ifs ands or buts, but that’s a lot of points off “consolation prizes”

30 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

This is how the Jets game versus the Bills should’ve gone. But it’d be nice to have a Parsons to completely wreck an offense. He reminds me of LT, the original one.

The only reason the Jets won is because they were running on adrenaline after the Rodgers injury, kind of like all is ok at first when you twist an ankle, until you wake up in the morning and face the reality that it has swollen up. Plus, Week 1 has now become like a tune-up, like the pre-season used to be. Complete fluke loss for the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, chongli said:

The only reason the Jets won is because they were running on adrenaline after the Rodgers injury, kind of like all is ok at first when you twist an ankle, until you wake up in the morning and face the reality that it has swollen up. Plus, Week 1 has now become like a tune-up, like the pre-season used to be. Complete fluke loss for the Bills.

I guess I’m a Bills partisan, I thought the only reason the Jets won was that Josh Allen tried to play hero ball and gift wrapped 4 turnovers

“Only Josh Allen can Defeat the Bills”

But I do know what you mean.  The Jets offense didn’t make stupid mistakes last week.  This week, it was Zach Wilson doing the gift-wrapping

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Beck Water said:

I guess I’m a Bills partisan, I thought the only reason the Jets won was that Josh Allen tried to play hero ball and gift wrapped 4 turnovers

“Only Josh Allen can Defeat the Bills”

But I do know what you mean.  The Jets offense didn’t make stupid mistakes last week.  This week, it was Zach Wilson doing the gift-wrapping

Even with the 4 turnovers they had a lot go their way…that Wilson catch was ridiculous 

13 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

The Jets will sign a veteran Qb in the next 2 weeks.  Probably Carson Wentz. 

We should have never lost to them. 

Not to make tooo many excuses for us cuz we clearly sucked lol but if we came in with a game plan tailored to Zach Wilson I doubt we would’ve lost that game…still woulda been ugly as sin though im sure.  Cowboys got a full week to prepare for him as the starter 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

1 hour ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Not to make tooo many excuses for us cuz we clearly sucked lol but if we came in with a game plan tailored to Zach Wilson I doubt we would’ve lost that game…still woulda been ugly as sin though im sure.  Cowboys got a full week to prepare for him as the starter 

Our loss last week had nothing to do with Wilson.  They played Wilson safe.  The Bills self destructed in Offense, Defense and ST.   That is the only way they lose that game and they did

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.