Jets vs Cowboys

TwistofFate

Is the Jets defense is good as people think it is, or was our offense just not playing to what we know they are? 

The Boys have a 10 point lead, Dak is taking what they give him, they seem to be moving the ball at will. 

I think a Bills off day was really the reason we lost last week.  

25 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

Is the Jets defense is good as people think it is, or was our offense just not playing to what we know they are? 

The Boys have a 10 point lead, Dak is taking what they give him, they seem to be moving the ball at will. 

I think a Bills off day was really the reason we lost last week.  

I think you answered your own question.  The Jets legit have a tough D, but the Bills took a 13-3 lead into halftime.

There was no reason the game shouldn’t have ended 20-13 or better if Josh Allen hadn’t gift-wrapped 3 turnovers for the Jets, and instead just taken the plays that were there.

Oh my, DPI on Sauce.  See zebras, it  can be called

Edited by Beck Water
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Dallas sure isn't having a problem moving the ball against the Jets

They are getting some help from the Zebras

FWIW i don’t think the Bills had trouble moving the ball.  I mean, even with 4 TO (2 on 8 play drives) we had what, 333 yards?  5 minute advantage in TOP?

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It's the body weight roughing call, you can't just land on the QB like that it's the rule.

I get it, but I don’t like it when the difference between a PF and a clean play is how well the defender does plyometric pushups

5 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I get it, but I don’t like it when the difference between a PF and a clean play is how well the defender does plyometric pushups

I understand why they made it a penalty, the kinds of hits guys could put on QBs that way could be devastating, and most defenders do fine avoiding it and I think refs tend give some leeway when they make a clear effort to try and avoid it, he didn't make any attempt on that play.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I understand why they made it a penalty, the kinds of hits guys could put on QBs that way could be devastating, and most defenders do fine avoiding it and I think refs tend give some leeway when they make a clear effort to try and avoid it, he didn't make any attempt on that play.

Fair enough. Maybe I’m just still salty that Q landing on Josh’s head after he was already down last week wasn’t a penalty.

54 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

They are getting some help from the Zebras

FWIW i don’t think the Bills had trouble moving the ball.  I mean, even with 4 TO (2 on 8 play drives) we had what, 333 yards?  5 minute advantage in TOP?

Yeah......this is one of the things that gets forgotten about last week.  When Josh was doing the right thing, we were moving the ball down the field.  But, unlike today, he got antsy and impatient and wanted to hit bigger plays and it just killed our offense.  Had he just taken what was there all day, just like he did today, we would have probably put up 26-30 points 400+ yards of offense and would have won a fairly boring game by double digits.  

• Agree 1

I don’t understand how this game is 24-10.  Should be much more lopsided towards the Cowboys

3 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Yeah......this is one of the things that gets forgotten about last week.  When Josh was doing the right thing, we were moving the ball down the field.  But, unlike today, he got antsy and impatient and wanted to hit bigger plays and it just killed our offense.  Had he just taken what was there all day, just like he did today, we would have probably put up 26-30 points 400+ yards of offense and would have won a fairly boring game by double digits.  

That actually is how I see it.  I think the Jets defense is good, and of course Saleh has a “bone to pick” about playing the Bills.  But all we had to do is keep doing what was working and not turn it over.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.