Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Raiders at Bills (includes preview of the game)

BillsFan619

I’m going to go with Dalton Kincaid.

Josh needs to gain some chemistry and trust with some of the newbies. The Raiders D isn’t the Jets D, so this could be the game for that in-game chemistry to start to develop.

I’m going to say he has a TD and couple big conversions that keeps drives and momentum going. He’ll be one of the reasons our offense doesn’t look so clunky.

Who ya got, Bills Mafia?

And like the title says, here’s a preview of the game.

*Click on “Watch on YouTube” in the screen below. Go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619

It needs to be Kincaid, and our other short area targets, jmo. 

• Agree 1

I'm going into this knowing I'm about to get grilled. But my choice is: Gabe Davis.

Yeah yeah yeah, I get it. The Official forum whipping boy 2023-2024 season. But here's a game where I think Davis can get some work. First off I see a lot of opportunities in the pass game. I see the Bills wanting to push it up the field and get Josh back on track.

This is also the type of random early season game (like last years Steelers game) that Davis will tease us with his potential before disappearing again in the near future. 

My projected stat line is in the 6/115/1TD range.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I'm going into this knowing I'm about to get grilled. But my choice is: Gabe Davis.

Yeah yeah yeah, I get it. The Official forum whipping boy 2023-2024 season. But here's a game where I think Davis can get some work. First off I see a lot of opportunities in the pass game. I see the Bills wanting to push it up the field and get Josh back on track.

This is also the type of random early season game (like last years Steelers game) that Davis will tease us with his potential before disappearing again in the near future. 

You might be onto something, bro.

I was thinking about picking him for a couple of the same reasons as you.

It would be great if Gabe could have a strong game!

@without a drought

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm going with Knox this week. He is due for a REALLY good game and I think McD pushes Dorsey and Josh to play the short quick passing game. 85+ yards and 2 TD's.

As a runner up, I think Cook will have a good game as well between the 20's. Screens and quick outs. Might even break loose on a run or two. 125+ all purpose yards and 1 TD.

Sorry, but being a D guy, gotta add one.😁

On the D side, Phillips. May not get the sacks, but, he'll get the pressures which will allow others to get the stats. (Poor Garappolo 😂). 

On 9/15/2023 at 6:07 PM, frostbitmic said:

Matt Milano - He'll be his normal disruptive self.

Someone else gets it

I think Josh puts up 300 today personally

BUT

going with the RB room as well

vook/Harris combo put the narrative to bed we have no running game

also - defense plays lights out and limits Jimmy to under 180 and he struggles to get Adam’s the ball.  

On 9/15/2023 at 1:47 PM, BuffaloBillyG said:

On 9/15/2023 at 3:09 PM, without a drought said:

Gabe Davis

14 hours ago, CSBill said:

I’m agreeing with the crowd: Gabe Davis 

2TDs and 70+ yards 

Congrats for picking Gabe, fellas.

6 for 92 yds and a TD

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.