SNF Cowboys at Giants

Beck Water

4 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

kenny anderson?  these guys talk...warm up together

yeah, but that's not my point

As a WR he is qualified to tell me a bit.  But as a non-QB, Collinsworth cant make be believe its true.  If he wants to tell me about catching a wet ball in a rainstorm, i would be glad to hear it.  Because he really was a really good WR.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 1onemangang7 said:

I'm gonna say the Packers do.  I can see them and Atlanta making a playoff push.  I dont think Detroit makes it and Jacksonville will struggle to make it...just my 2 cents of thoughts

Could be but Chicago had a pretty miserable defense last year and they didn't look much better today.

Detroit won at KC.  

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

They might be the best team in the NFC, but they get absolutely no respect. They are for real.

well I think SF is the best in the nfc but Detroit had an impressive win.  They have the parts to be in the mix in late january.  Going to be fun to watch.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

The best that the Giants can hope for is that this is a “pancake” game. When you make pancakes, you almost always throw out the first one.

And it is a big rivalry in that nfc east. Commanders Cowboys Giants Eagles.

Even the Bills managed to embarass the former dynasty in NE.   Divisional games can be very misleading.

Edited by AuntieEm

3 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

They might be the best team in the NFC, but they get absolutely no respect. They are for real.

As much as it still pains me to say...you very well might be watching the best NFC team right now. Dallas has been in the hunt for years, and they weren't beating division rivals like this last year.

5 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

thats a good thing.  This is what they thrive on.  Then the calendar hits thanksgiving and things slowly start to go the other way.  

Dallas ego's are off the charts this is going to make them insufferable, that idiot Parsons will be on twitter in a few hours taunting giants players.  

Its in their DNA.  

Even if they make the playoffs, they still have Dak who is always a playoff no show. 

2 minutes ago, Nelius said:

As much as it still pains me to say...you very well might be watching the best NFC team right now. Dallas has been in the hunt for years, and they weren't beating division rivals like this last year.

Well the coming weeks will probably make things clearer. Easy to get pumped up for a prime time game. And Dallas isn't short of star players.

12 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

But Dallas will get all the attention as usual. With Miami looking real good as well today, the Bills really need to win tomorrow night. This whole upcoming week is gonna be a Dallas and Miami blow fest. And if the Jets win, it's gonna be even worse. 

We don’t “need to win” week 1.  

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

well I think SF is the best in the nfc but Detroit had an impressive win.  They have the parts to be in the mix in late january.  Going to be fun to watch.

I'm still not sold on Brock Purdy, and I'm not sure how much more he'll have to show me to believe a believer. He's proven me wrong so far. 

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

I know, I can't believe I actually wrote that. Their defense is nasty though. Aiden Hutchinson is a one man wrecking crew. 

I thought they looked ok on Thursday.  A couple of those balls are caught and it’s an easy KC win.

5 minutes ago, Nelius said:

It's also apparent the Giants were an anomaly last year. They look like a D-3 college team out there. 

12 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

I'm gonna say the Packers do.  I can see them and Atlanta making a playoff push.  I dont think Detroit makes it and Jacksonville will struggle to make it...just my 2 cents of thoughts

GB beating Chicago was the best win of the week? 

🤣 

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

Well, today we’ve seen three playoff teams from last year get blown out by division rivals, and two of them were favored…makes yiu wonder about tomorrow…

And 2 of those teams "way over achieved" LY.  Not to mention Seattle losing both tackles to injury during the game. The 3rd just had their QB take his 1st live snaps of preseason/historically plays bad Week 1 and in Cleveland.

I wouldn't correlate any of what you're saying to tomorrow night.  If we lose tomorrow night, it will because our trench play sucks or an abundance of mistakes/turnovers.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, thronethinker said:

Safe to say the Daboll Honeymoon is over in NY. If their season turns into as free fall he may be done after this year. 

the way their schedule is they may be like 2-5 in two months and then finish strong.  

This is just the junior varsity tonight and daboll better find his inner parcells to come up with a way to move on from this.

Just now, NewEra said:

GB beating Chicago was the best win of the week? 

🤣

yes, best win as in most telling that the Pack are on track.  Lions doesnt impress me with Jones and Kelce out, the coach still takes enormous gambles.  49ers doesnt impress me , they did 49er like things ...Dallas isnt impressive the Giants arent in their leauge.... The Packers are a team that can be greatly improved over thier season last year. ...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.