SNF Cowboys at Giants

Beck Water

22 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

These guys stink. First month of the NHL season is kind of like this too. Just sloppy play until teams get in their groove.

Agree.  The more the preseason is whitewashed the worse teams are.  

Fans who buy season tickets complain about paying for preseason games but effectively every one is paying for preseason quality games now.

1 minute ago, clayboy54 said:

It’s almost like th Giants are throwing this game on purpose. How else can you possibly explain this performance?

It can’t be that because if they were doing it on purpose, they’re being too obvious and would get caught and fined. (How’s that for logic). I’m starting to think they are just an awful team. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

collinsworth was just noting how Daniel Jones needs to just take what's available underneath.  the easy throws.

This makes me wonder

is it Daboll?  Does he somehow encourage his QBs to not take short stuff?  I dont just mean "is the offense set up for reads to go deep-to-middle-to-short."  I mean does he berate them for not taking the deep shots?  Does he do something to train his QBs to hate the short stuff?

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Wasn't one of the reasons we're so bad at screens because Josh runs so much that there's a spy on him that always sniffs it out. Does Jones run enough to mess it up like that?

Jones ran a ton last year.  Very close to Allen in # of attempts and about 50 fewer yards.

Just now, maddenboy said:

collinsworth was just noting how Daniel Jones needs to just take what's available underneath.  the easy throws.

This makes me wonder

is it Daboll?  Does he somehow encourage his QBs to not take short stuff?  I dont just mean "is the offense set up for reads to go deep-to-middle-to-short."  I mean does he berate them for not taking the deep shots?  Does he do something to train his QBs to hate the short stuff?

I don’t know-

Cause remember in 2019 when daboll was screaming at Josh at the sidelines in that NE game when he was playing too aggressive?

I would assume he was mad cause he wanted him to be more patient/take what’s there

• Agree 1

The only positive for the giants is the defense looks good with a bunch of new players and young players.

I hope they come out super aggresive and go after Dak in the second half.  Dallas can't help but to keep throwing the ball.  

Dak in the past 28 games has 25 picks and 18 fumbles.  He is dying to give the ball up.

Edited by MikePJ76
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.