Predict the Bills 1st offensive play. Win VALUABLE PRIZES!!

BuffaloBillyG

a play to whoever is being guarded by Sauce.  And since ego-Sauce will likely 'demand' to be on Diggs, this will be a win.

incomplete or not, establish early who is in charge, here.   You and your little Sauce Gardner and your Aaron Rodgers dont mean shtt to us.

not to be funny but if Sauce is on Gabe, go somewhere else.  (1) Sauce is sticky and Gabe doesnt fight overly well for the ball, and (2) make sure Gabe's first target is a completion, to get his head in the game.

3 hours ago, BillsClinton said:

Handoff to CJ Spiller from the shotgun. Dances around in the backfield. Tackled for loss. -2

We just need to get him in some more space, it will be fine. 

Short crossing rout by Knox dragging across under the LB’s for a 6.4 yard gain. Fumbles on the way down, Kincaid picks it up and takes if for a TD, and the Legend is born. Kincaid goes up on The Wall by the the bye week. 

The week Kincaid goes up on the Wall all the people who watched Butch Byrd play live become incensed! They show up for the presentation to protest, and all the walkers and wheelchairs clog up the gates so nobody can get to their seats before the end of the first quarter. 

If this happens, I want bonus points! 

Edited by Augie

Josh takes the snap. Fakes a handoff to cook then rolls across the field to his left.  Across body throw 50 yards to Diggs who scores against sauce.   

jets deflated and Rogers starts

losing his Sh$t when gets picked early in second quarter. He blasts his team in the media following the 34-10 loss and season goes downhill from there. 

Rogers retires to the dark chamber tripping on shrooms never to be heard from again. 

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Handoff to Cook up the middle for 2 yards

This is what I think. Specifically I think it’ll be one of those painfully slow developing zone read/ RPOs that always seem to go nowhere. I think they want to line up pound for pound to see what kind of push they can get in these guys but I’m hoping to use their quick DL and aggression against them.

Im not a huge fan of how we line up OL vs DL in this game. So I’d prefer the pin and pull exterior game that we’ve found success with in recent years, likely to the left.  

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

Josh rolls right, hits Diggs for 14. 

Pocket collapses, Josh goes loco, breaks 2 tackles, jump pass across the body to Diggs working his way back across the field for 14. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, maddenboy said:

a play to whoever is being guarded by Sauce.  And since ego-Sauce will likely 'demand' to be on Diggs, this will be a win.

incomplete or not, establish early who is in charge, here.   You and your little Sauce Gardner and your Aaron Rodgers dont mean shtt to us.

not to be funny but if Sauce is on Gabe, go somewhere else.  (1) Sauce is sticky and Gabe doesnt fight overly well for the ball, and (2) make sure Gabe's first target is a completion, to get his head in the game.

That’s what we did on the first play last year in NY. Josh hit Diggs who beat Gardner on a beautiful 40 yard strike down the right sideline. Josh dropped it between Sauce and the safety who couldn’t get over in time. Diggs and Allen are not afraid of Gardner and I expect them to test him a lot in single coverage. Heck, Gabe beat Gardner on the last play hail mary as well and probably should have caught it. That was a 70 yard frozen rope by Josh. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Like our lives depended on it.  Looks like Brown Eye saw this for Labor Day weekend…

“Coach McD (Micah Hyde and Poyer in tandem), we’ve walked onto this field perfect, and if it’s all the same to you, we as a team would like to leave that way!”

GO BILLS!!! 

My man! I was wondering if anyone would recognize the movie reference lol I have not watched this movie in a while. I just like to use this as my answer to any of the "what will the first play be" type threads. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Your Brown Eye said:

My man! I was wondering if anyone would recognize the movie reference lol I have not watched this movie in a while. I just like to use this as my answer to any of the "what will the first play be" type threads. 

I’ll be you’re hunkleberry.

Guess that one.  You’ll figure it out in two seconds flat knowing you.  

I loved that movie along with my sons.  The game before was even more fun with the blitz all night speech.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.