TC practice - Sunday August 6

Deadstroke

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

Wouldn't surprise me in the least to see Babich take over the DC position in the near future.

I ask because I don’t know,  do you think he has it in him to excel at the position? 

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

My gratification is not instant enough here.

Seriously, you're doing an awesome job, Hap. Thanks a great deal for all the time you must be putting in. It benefits us all, a lot.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I ask because I don’t know,  do you think he has it in him to excel at the position? 

His jobs went from Asst Secondary coach to Safety coach now to LB coach.  He seems to be getting groomed in my mind.

If I compare him to the other D coaches, he seems the strongest candidate for DC if McDermott stay in-house.

if it did happen, only time would tell if he excelled.  I do like to listen to him in his pressers.  I like his knowledge, passion and straight forwardness.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Simon changed the title to TC practice - Sunday August 6
  • Simon pinned this topic
1 hour ago, syhuang said:

We're doomed!!!!!!

I was at practice today-this was actually really funny! All the guys and even Diggs himself were giving the thumbs down. Josh lobbed the next one to him, he caught it, got a really loud ovation! Safe to say there’s no issues with Diggs and Josh

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

I was at practice today-this was actually really funny! All the guys and even Diggs himself were giving the thumbs down. Josh lobbed the next one to him, he caught it, got a really loud ovation! Safe to say there’s no issues with Diggs and Josh

Never believed that there was.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.