Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

Vikings fan are doing a lot of "told you so" today.

338 receptions for 4189 yards and 29 TD's as a Bill in 3 seasons tell them to go back to worrying about Cousins being their QB and STFU.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I still believe it’s possible it’s about Chad Hall. Listen to the interviews when Diggs talks about Hall. He even says if Hall isn’t here I don’t know what I’ll do.

I do find it odd that the Bills got rid of Hall.

4 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

Meanwhile, everyone else has taken their pants off.  

Pants off dance off

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

diggs is doing this as a last-resort thing imo.

hes grabbing the headlines on purpose. he wants the org to know to give their best player the damn ball when its crunch time.

and hes not wrong in thinking that, hes the best player on the offense outside of josh, its criminal how daboll or dorsey havent been able to scheme him open in the playoffs.

Any competent DC is going to scheme to take Diggs away.  Man coverage with safety help over the top.

The other WR or TE should have one on one coverage.  Thats where Josh should go with the ball.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

You are likely correct, but I have little patience for it. 

The dude was about 2 targets per game. Not catches, just two passes thrown in his general direction, from being the 10th most targeted receiver in league history. 

A WR that close to history whining 6-7 months later about total targets is absolutely insane to me. At scale there are no more targets realistic number of targets for him. It is just crazy

This could absolutely be rose colored glasses - but I bet he's thinking about how he feels he could be better leveraged to win, as opposed to just stat hunting. (The two are related, I realize)

3 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Diggs - What are we gonna do to get better?

McBeane - You just wait and see. Major moves coming Stef. 

McBeane - What did I tell you. Have you seen Sherfield and Harty. I love these guys.

Diggs - Huh? For the practice squad? 

McBeane - Just wait until the draft.

McBeane - Hell yeah. Kincaid. Game changer.

Diggs - Kincaid, Sherfield, Harty. Are you serious? I am going to be triple covered. 

McBeane - Great right? Will open things up for other guys. 

Diggs - Huh? I hear DHop is still available. He can really open things up for everyone.

McBeane - We looked into it. Kenny doesnt think its a good fit for what we wanna do and will only take away targets from Harty and Sherfield. 

Diggs - I am staying home. Let me know how those practices go...

I think this is pretty close.  

2 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Yes. I thought that was relatively self explanatory. 

He has 120.2 passer rating when targeted and he get targeted more than all but 4 wideouts in the whole league

Like he almost can't get any better or any more than he already is

12 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

If that's something that has led to this I'd be surprised.  To start, it sounds like simple legal troubles, and secondly, it occurred over a week ago, not like it occurred last night.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.