Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

4 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

He may be supporting his brother

Stefon Diggs and Trevon Diggs are arguably the top sibling duo in the NFL, with Stefon being one of the top wide receivers in the league on the Buffalo Bills, and Trevon being a skilled ballhawking cornerback with the Dallas Cowboys. The star duo have another brother in between them, Darez Diggs, who has recently found himself in the news for all the wrong reasons.

Darez spent time playing in the XFL, but ultimately was unable to make football a career for himself like his brothers. And now, Darez has gotten himself in a bit of trouble it seems, as he was caught on video orchestrating an attack on a man in an elevator and stealing quite a bit of jewelry from him.

https://clutchpoints.com/stefon-trevon-diggs-brother-involved-in-shocking-elevator-attack

I want to give Diggs every benefit of the doubt because he’s great and a vital component to anything we want to accomplish. This action however is deeply concerning. What could his reason possibly be. The guy voluntarily restructured his deal so it must benefit him. He claims he just wants to win at all costs but his absence is hurting our chances. If he doesn’t want to be here, he’s proving all the “Diva” claims are true and he just has a shelf life.

• Dislike 1

41 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

The involved people rarely give those explanations out tho

No explanation for the end of the Chiefs game, no explanation for the shouting match on the sidelines, I wouldn't hold my breath for an explanation on this one either

I'm certainly not holding my breath for an explanation.  I am holding my opinion of whether this absence is excusable without more facts as to why he missed practice.  

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

i think its less sean and more so about dorsey.

Well, it could be, wouldn’t be a total surprise,

13 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

“I believe Diggs is absent because he agrees with me about several very specific things”

Allen essentially confirming something is going on - ain’t no way it’s because Josh missed a few throws.  

Guaranteed it’s a culmination or combination of all those issues I mentioned maybe more.  

You don’t do this bc Josh had an off day vs Cincy. 

• Like (+1) 1

If he's putting pressure on Dorsey and how the offense is conducted, he's in line with a lot of the fans. As a professional today is a weird look, but I've got no qualms with more scrutiny on offensive play calling. (If this is related to that, which I believe it is)

• Like (+1) 1

"Josh Allen: We won't see this as anything different than wanting to win. And he's always wanted to win. We just have to incorporate him a little bit better and we will"

Many here won't accept it, but it has always been about Diggs and his targets.  JA confirms....

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NickelCity said:

If he's putting pressure on Dorsey and how the offense is conducted, he's in line with a lot of the fans. As a professional today is a weird look, but I've got no qualms with more scrutiny on offensive play calling. (If this is related to that, which I believe it is)

He has the fifth most targets in the NFL

16 minutes ago, teef said:

While we’re on the topic, does anyone know if miracle-gro will stain a stone patio?

While we're on the topic ... 

BWAHAHA!!!  

Not sure about that, but I do know that you should not use it to mix drinks with.  

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Allen essentially confirming something is going on - ain’t no way it’s because Josh missed a few throws.  

Guaranteed it’s a culmination or combination of all those issues I mentioned maybe more.  

You don’t do this bc Josh had an off day vs Cincy. 

It’s not football related. It’s likely Diggs felt disrespected by someone in the organization.

diggs is doing this as a last-resort thing imo.

hes grabbing the headlines on purpose. he wants the org to know to give their best player the damn ball when its crunch time.

and hes not wrong in thinking that, hes the best player on the offense outside of josh, its criminal how daboll or dorsey havent been able to scheme him open in the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.