Dalvin Cook released.

Gregg

11 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He never treads new ground.  All are obvious beefs. Anyone still complaining about pro sports league greed should just stop posting/writing.  Ditto with sports celebrations. 

He needs to sit in his barcolounger with his transistor radio earplug in and relax in retirement, listening to the old timey radio calls. 

He writes for a newspaper and gives his readers reassurance in their feelings by writing those articles. He’s not suppose to be a ground breaking journalists

26 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

He writes for a newspaper and gives his readers reassurance in their feelings by writing those articles. He’s not suppose to be a ground breaking journalists

No, he’s not a journalist, he’s a columnist. he’s been writing the same articles for 40 years. 

I guess some readers need a lot of reassurance.

• 2 weeks later...

Einhorn is Finkle!!! FINKLE IS EINHORN!!!!

But seriously, the potential of James Cook breaking out is what had me content with not going after any of the flashy names. And for all the fantasy players out there....his ADP has been around 70 in most of the leagues I have drafted in already. He's going to win some people big money this year.

In the real world...just the threat of a competent run game that has the ability for a touchdown on any play should give defenses another wrinkle to worry about. 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BillsfaninChicago said:

There is a village of Delavan joke opportunity with this thread I just know it!

You're on your own. I got as far as two Cooks and Yorkshire pudding and then I thought my head was going to explode. This is a bad exercise on a Sunday morning.

To the subject, I'd be excited to try to sign Dalvin Cook if we didn't already have his brother on the roster.

• Haha (+1) 2

Cook looked good yesterday, happy to see him working the ball inside with reasonable success.  The bounce he took at the goal line was nice, that looked like an inside run from the blocking, nothing there, saw it and made it happen.  I’m encouraged and I’ve been a hater of that pick.

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Can't have too many Cooks in the kitchen

Well done!

6 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Cook looked good yesterday, happy to see him working the ball inside with reasonable success.  The bounce he took at the goal line was nice, that looked like an inside run from the blocking, nothing there, saw it and made it happen.  I’m encouraged and I’ve been a hater of that pick.

He was not hesitant to run inside last year. He seems to have good vision and balance which is critical. Looks like a slightly thinner version of Shady at times. Hopefully he can add 10 pounds over time to sustain the hits.

1 hour ago, BillsfaninChicago said:

There is a village of Delavan joke opportunity with this thread I just know it!

It’s Delevan. One stop light, one dive bar. Blink and you miss it.

Some good people come from there.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.