Ade Adebawore is a beast!

NastyNateSoldiers

I would love for the Bills to take Adebawore with our first Pk or maybe even move back some and get him in 2nd rd. This kid has absolute stud written all over him his first step is 2nd to none in this draft and maybe even in the NFL as a whole. I know it’s not likely that the Bills draft him but I truly believe when all is said in done in 2/3 yrs he will be the best player from this draft and one of the best players in the NFL. Call me crazy but truly believe it.  

That first step with that burst and strength he plays with is Donald esque and if some team takes him and uses him like the Rams use Donald by moving him around at DE and 3tech there going to be very happy with him. I heard he’s been studying Donald this off-season and has learned that swim move / chop that Donald is famous for and if he masters that move he will be a monster to deal with . Obviously he will have to master a couple other counters and how to use his hands better which btw his hands are like rocks and he’s got good technique using them.  I’m hoping McD falls in love with this kid and we take him I don’t care if it’s at #27 because I have a feeling Philly at #30 or KC at #31 are licking there chops to get there hands on him. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

10 minutes ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

Absolutely! This is my projection this kid can be the Josh Allen of Defense. He has all the tools your looking for 6,2 282lbs 4.49 speed long arms even though he’s short very powerful and twitchy and that first step is serious. 

So “studying and practicing” the moves of a hall of famer to be makes one an obvious choice and a sure thing.  Got it. I still feel like there’s a joke somewhere in this original post that I’m missing.  4th round? Sure. Maybe stretch into the 3rd considering our late 3. Reminds me of the pro Ed Philion lovers who were enamored with his measurables. 

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

I would love for the Bills to take Adebawore with our first Pk or maybe even move back some and get him in 2nd rd. This kid has absolute stud written all over him his first step is 2nd to none in this draft and maybe even in the NFL as a whole. I know it’s not likely that the Bills draft him but I truly believe when all is said in done in 2/3 yrs he will be the best player from this draft and one of the best players in the NFL. Call me crazy but truly believe it.  

That first step with that burst and strength he plays with is Donald esque and if some team takes him and uses him like the Rams use Donald by moving him around at DE and 3tech there going to be very happy with him. I heard he’s been studying Donald this off-season and has learned that swim move / chop that Donald is famous for and if he masters that move he will be a monster to deal with . Obviously he will have to master a couple other counters and how to use his hands better which btw his hands are like rocks and he’s got good technique using them.  I’m hoping McD falls in love with this kid and we take him I don’t care if it’s at #27 because I have a feeling Philly at #30 or KC at #31 are licking there chops to get there hands on him. 

I don’t think the Bills are going to draft him for a multitude of reasons though you are right they should probably consider it in this class.

He is not a player who is going to threaten the edge but he is a player that can play defensive end. Early in his career he will excel against the run. He is fast laterally to get around blockers and strong enough to hold up at the point. He is also a destroyer of pulling guards as he beats the puller into the backfield he is so fast.

A good defensive coordinator will put him on many many stunts each game. That is where he had his most pass rushing success in college as it really lets his speed and power shine. He has a long way to go to be a consistent pass rusher from 3tech or edge. 

He is a project and I don’t think he will ever be a dominant DLineman but it is a weak class and he has the physical ability to be a good player. Could definitely see him in KC at 31 as they love the bigger defensive ends that can move inside on passing downs and he grew up in KC. 

• Like (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, Snappysnackcakes said:

Got it. I still feel like there’s a joke somewhere in this original post that I’m missing.

Personally I think Acrobat was Adobe's best product though Adobe Illustrator is pretty good too.

3 minutes ago, LEBills said:

He is not a player who is going to threaten the edge but he is a player that can play defensive end. Early in his career he will excel against the run. He is fast laterally to get around blockers and strong enough to hold up at the point. He is also a destroyer of pulling guards as he beats the puller into the backfield he is so fast.

A good defensive coordinator will put him on many many stunts each game. That is where he had his most pass rushing success in college as it really lets his speed and power shine. He has a long way to go to be a consistent pass rusher from 3tech or edge. 

He is a project and I don’t think he will ever be a dominant DLineman but it is a weak class and he has the physical ability to be a good player. Could definitely see him in KC at 31 as they love the bigger defensive ends that can move inside on passing downs and he grew up in KC. 

Sounds like the perfect replacement for Ed Oliver?

3 hours ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

Absolutely! This is my projection this kid can be the Josh Allen of Defense. He has all the tools your looking for 6,2 282lbs 4.49 speed long arms even though he’s short very powerful and twitchy and that first step is serious. 

yeah reading his draft profile he seems like yet another versatile guy along the line that can play a lot of roles but isn’t very good at any. Don’t we already have a number of draft mistakes that do that on the roster? His size is also a big red flag.

Edited by JoPoy88
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I want gunnerbill’s opinion on this

He is arguably the player I have struggled the most with in this entire draft. I do think he has a great first step, but I think he struggles to hold up inside and doesn't have the rush package to be a threat outside. I'm not sure what you do with him despite his athleticism and explosion. I have a late 3, because the projection is just too rich for my tastes... but he is a guy who if I was a 3-4 team I could easily see me liking a bit more than that. I think as 3-4 end is the best place for him to excel in the NFL. Not sure as a 3T in a 4-3 he is going to give you a lot early and you will go through some growing pains. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

We really need a facepalm emoji for threads like this one. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, McBean said:

HEY LETS USE MORE PREMIUM PICKS FOR UNDERSIZED D LINEMAN !

It’s been working so well right ?

1.Playmaker

2. Big guy who can maul and protect 17.

nothing else.

Exactly. That’s why I laugh hysterically when I see anyone mock calijah Kancey to us.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, McBean said:

1.Playmaker

nothing else.

This kid is nothing like what we’ve been drafting that shows me how much u know about football. 

I didn’t like any of those bums we pkd in the past not Oliver not Boogie nor Epenesa 

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

He is arguably the player I have struggled the most with in this entire draft. I do think he has a great first step, but I think he struggles to hold up inside and doesn't have the rush package to be a threat outside. I'm not sure what you do with him despite his athleticism and explosion. I have a late 3, because the projection is just too rich for my tastes... but he is a guy who if I was a 3-4 team I could easily see me liking a bit more than that. I think as 3-4 end is the best place for him to excel in the NFL. Not sure as a 3T in a 4-3 he is going to give you a lot early and you will go through some growing pains. 

I bet he got top 2rds no way he makes it to end of 3rd 

• Dislike 1

2 hours ago, McBean said:

1.Playmaker

nothing else.

Who are the undersized DL other than Oliver?

7 minutes ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

I think you are right. My grades are not about where a guy will go it is about what I think his value is. And I'm trying to grade scheme blind, but I can totally see a way where in a 3-4 scheme (and we should remember most of Donald's success has been in that scheme.... it is a slightly easier scheme for those size "tweeners" to play in) his value is higher. 

Before the combine the kid was a 4th to 5th rounder....for having all these great meausurables..they don't translate to production.  He isn't undersized at end, but could be at DT.

Also, he gets some buzz in KC because he's a KC native.  So is Felix Anudike-Uzomah, EDGE from Kansas State who gets alot of the same run at end of round 1 all the way throughout round 2.  ...but he was more productive on the field.

Personally, I love Kancey.

59 minutes ago, noacls said:

Who are the undersized DL other than Oliver?

Epenesa

basham

both stink.

1 hour ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

This kid is nothing like what we’ve been drafting that shows me how much u know about football. 

I didn’t like any of those bums we pkd in the past not Oliver not Boogie nor Epenesa 

It shows me all you know about football to draft a kid out of northwestern to a position we’ve sunk premium assets into since 2019.

It also shows me you really don’t know much about football when you can’t even recognize we have the most talented qb in the league with Spencer freakin brown protecting him throwing to a mediocre weapons outside of stef Diggs who’s getting double teamed.

wake the heck up

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, McBean said:

Epenesa

basham

both stink.

Boogie Basham does stink. He is not undersized though. He is a 280lbs defensive end. AJE was a 275lbs end when drafted too. He is down to 260lbs now which is still not "undersized". But neither were undersized players when drafted.

4 minutes ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

Feels like Shaq 2.01.   I think they did a firmware update on his twitch.

Boogie isn't even that close to Shaq. In his first two years he has had 11 impact plays if I credit his half sack as a full one for these purposes (interception, forced fumble, sack, tackle for loss). That is about one every 54 snaps. 

Shaq in his first two years had 15 impact plays. That is about one every 45 snaps. Over his career Shaq is about 1 impact play every 43 snaps, but I think fairer to compare their first two years. 

48 minutes ago, McBean said:

Epenesa

basham

both stink.

It shows me all you know about football to draft a kid out of northwestern to a position we’ve sunk premium assets into since 2019.

It also shows me you really don’t know much about football when you can’t even recognize we have the most talented qb in the league with Spencer freakin brown protecting him throwing to a mediocre weapons outside of stef Diggs who’s getting double teamed.

wake the heck up

Wake the heck up?!? The guy posted something he believes in and frankly speaking, he made a very good point. Ade is now being predicted as a low 1st round, high 2nd round pick. I think a team that runs a 3-4 will take him in the 1st.

You say we have one of the best QB's in the league. Correct. Spencer Brown protecting him. Correct. And that's why we average close to 30 points per game. Our O is fine and just got a HELL of a lot better/faster with Harris, Harty and Sherfield not to mention two blue collar OL guards who will contribute and help. No way in hell we take OL at #1. Our D needs a DT or stud LB to help our team win. Our O puts up the points, correct? We have one of the best QB and WR in the leage, correct?? WAKE THE HELL UP yourself.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

He is a beast and will go in first round, high second. My worry is he falss to second and Jets take him. Ouch. Or KC. that's just plain ole trouble.

1 minute ago, Dillenger4 said:

He is a beast and will go in first round, high second. My worry is he falss to second and Jets take him. Ouch. Or KC. that's just plain ole trouble.

Jets and KC are more 4-3 though (although KC is pretty multiple). New England and Miami are better fits for him scheme wise I think. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Jets and KC are more 4-3 though (although KC is pretty multiple). New England and Miami are better fits for him scheme wise I think. 

You are correct. Miami for sure but they don't have the picks to move up to get him. At least, that's my opinion/hope. Either way, keep him out of the AFC if possible unless we can catch him at 27 or move up in second. It's funny.. this post... as they were talking about Ade this morning on ESPN2 saying how he is top 3 of draft sleepers. Whatever that is worth... Ade is raising some smoke.

3 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

You are correct. Miami for sure but they don't have the picks to move up to get him. At least, that's my opinion/hope. Either way, keep him out of the AFC if possible unless we can catch him at 27 or move up in second. It's funny.. this post... as they were talking about Ade this morning on ESPN2 saying how he is top 3 of draft sleepers. Whatever that is worth... Ade is raising some smoke.

I wouldn't take him for our scheme personally, certainly not at #27. I'm not as high on this D Tackle class generally as others are. 

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

Wake the heck up?!? The guy posted something he believes in and frankly speaking, he made a very good point. Ade is now being predicted as a low 1st round, high 2nd round pick. I think a team that runs a 3-4 will take him in the 1st.

You say we have one of the best QB's in the league. Correct. Spencer Brown protecting him. Correct. And that's why we average close to 30 points per game. Our O is fine and just got a HELL of a lot better/faster with Harris, Harty and Sherfield not to mention two blue collar OL guards who will contribute and help. No way in hell we take OL at #1. Our D needs a DT or stud LB to help our team win. Our O puts up the points, correct? We have one of the best QB and WR in the leage, correct?? WAKE THE HELL UP yourself.

I honestly would rather just see what Kingsley Jonathan has

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

Before the combine the kid was a 4th to 5th rounder....for having all these great meausurables..they don't translate to production.  He isn't undersized at end, but could be at DT.

Also, he gets some buzz in KC because he's a KC native.  So is Felix Anudike-Uzomah, EDGE from Kansas State who gets alot of the same run at end of round 1 all the way throughout round 2.  ...but he was more productive on the field.

Personally, I love Kancey.

Mahomes was a 4th rder in the early draft process also. Just saying

13 hours ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

I give you credit in seeing things others aren't but tell us how'd you develop these thoughts? 

14 hours ago, Snappysnackcakes said:

Is this a serious post?

Apparently so

This is the guy he's talking about:

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/adetomiwa-adebawore/32004144-4502-1468-3d33-a0f9da804e5c

Adebawore seems like a positional tweener, checking in a little short for the edge and a little light for the interior. However, he was able to handle himself at the point of attack at the Senior Bowl and is just a few hearty meals away from checking in at a weight that could pass for an even front three-technique. He’s a powerful man who wins with force over fluidity. He will need better play recognition in the future, but his explosive first contact and ability to play under his opponent’s pads could earn him a spot as a base end with sub-package rush ability or simply as a rotational interior defender.

He wants us to spend a first-round pick on another undersized, light DT who "could earn a spot as a rotational interior defender" if he transforms his body.

1 hour ago, Dillenger4 said:

Spencer Brown was a total turnstile in pass protection at times last season. 

Even McDermott acknowledged that at times, Allen was affected too early in the play.  That's why the Bills were 7th in passing YPG and 6th in passing NY/A.

We averaged 27.8 PPG because Josh Allen is a beast and fell short of 50 rush YPG by the same amount the Bills fell short of 30 PPG (47.6), as well as escaping the pass rush and extending plays.

When we faced teams with fierce defenses, we struggled.

So far, we have altered the OL by signing a backup G from the Cowboys, a G who lost most of last season to concussions, and a G who spent last season on IR.  Any or all of them may be an improvement on last year's G acquisition, Rodger Saffold.  Or, they may not.  Time will tell.

The O players you mention are 1) a fast smurf whose best season to date was 36 catches for 570 yds, who missed last season with a boo-boo foot 2) a career journeyman/STer entering his 6th year on his 4th team who had a decent gig as a #3 WR in Miami last season.  We hope he'll take a step, but we hoped that for McKenzie going into his 6th season last year as well; sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't 3) an RB whose best season (2021) is similar to Singletary's 2021 and 2022 seasons in YSc and YPC (4.6)

Don't get me wrong, I hope these are good moves - they have the potential to have a higher ceiling than what we gave up, but they're not the sure bets that "HELL of a lot better/faster" implies.

Signed,

Alert and Awake

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

No way, Jose.

If I had a gun to my head and was told I had to take a DT in the first, the only guy I would consider that would realistically be available to us is Brian Breese.

We need big bodies in the middle who aren't going to get pushed around.

Edited by Billz4ever

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.