Aaron Rodgers talking with the Jets

Matt_In_NH

21 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Aaron Rongers

A-Rongers, okay, 😂

7 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

If he went to the Jets the offseason clickbait headlines would be hilarious "Is Josh Allen the 3rd best QB in the AFC East?!?!" 

Fourth.

'Why Didn't Allen trademark 'JA🏈17'?: Why Mac Will Resurrect the Patriots. 
🙄

I always laugh because every time Jets brass is asked about Zach Wilson they always prop him up and always say something like we believe in Zach Wilson and his story is not over when it comes to a Jets uniform.

Than every two weeks, they are trying to be in on a veteran QB like Carr or Rodgers. Just tell the kid he sucks and say we're gonna move on from you and trade you somewhere. You have no faith in him, and he thinks your full of crap so why keep the kid on the ledge. 

• Agree 2

55 minutes ago, Airseven said:

I assume he’s leveraging the Packers once again and will stay in Green Bay.

But if he does go to the Jets, WOW.

Leveraging them to what? I don't understand any of this? Hes done 1 year of a 2 year contract correct?

I understand gb gave him permission to seek a trade, but where is there leverage? I'm assuming gb hopes he has awesome meetings somewhere to maximize compensation 

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

I always laugh because every time Jets brass is asked about Zach Wilson they always prop him up and always say something like we believe in Zach Wilson and his story is not over when it comes to a Jets uniform.

Than every two weeks, they are trying to be in on a veteran QB like Carr or Rodgers. Just tell the kid he sucks and say we're gonna move on from you and trade you somewhere. You have no faith in him, and he thinks your full of crap so why keep the kid on the ledge. 

'Sam Darnold Visits Jets, Says Discussion Was Good For Both Sides'.

Hey Zach, maybe you can catch on as a pool boy for Dixie Wetsworth.

image.jpeg.29e0416b509d4a6a46f5ee479269fa17.jpeg

1 hour ago, Goin Breakdown said:

The east makes me nervous. buffalo barely swelled out wins agains Miami and the jets both with below average QBs  (tua ehh. I think he's better than we give credit, but Thompson, white and Wilson..not great). Those teams get good Qb play and it'll be tonight. 

Why does it make you nervous? You act as though it was close. Buffalo won the east by a wider margin than any other division winner this past year. They currently have a stranglehold on the division and that only grew stronger in 2022 vs 2021, when they only won the division by a single game. Until proven otherwise Buffalo owns this division.

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Is Rodgers trying to be everything Brett Farve was?  Offseason drama with Packers and then sign with the Jets.

Vikings must be getting pretty excited. 

• Haha (+1) 1