Jaguars @ Chiefs Sat 4:30 PM NBC

HOUSE

1 minute ago, boyst said:

Woah. Just got to turn on the game.  Baby duty. Mahomes is hurt?!?! 

Could be a high ankle issue, or a tib/fib injury on an awkward tackle.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him back after some halftime "treatment"

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, boyst said:

Woah. Just got to turn on the game.  Baby duty. Mahomes is hurt?!?! 

Yep, being tackled and defender landed on his ankle.

Threw a total hissy fit - wouldn’t come out of the game, even though he was 100% gimping around.  Threw his cape when sent to the locker room for e v a l.

Said to be ankle injury “questionable” to return but I bet he does

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

So I was in a restaurant at that point eating and saw he got hurt but didn't see all the details.  Saw him coming off the field, then running back on to field and played a few more plays.  What I didn't understand was how he was allowed back on without sitting out a play or was there not any injury stoppage.  KC didn't call a time out.  Or did I miss the one play he sat out for??  All I saw was him heading to the bench sitting down for about 2 seconds then running back out.

KC called a time out. So he could come back in.

15 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

If he was coming back, he’d be back. zero reason to stick with Henne 

I mean they probably have to go into the locker room at halftime and do something to help the guy. There’s lots of reason. Like the 10+ min they have right now to treat the thing and manage the pain…

1 minute ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

So I was in a restaurant at that point eating and saw he got hurt but didn't see all the details.  Saw him coming off the field, then running back on to field and played a few more plays.  What I didn't understand was how he was allowed back on without sitting out a play or was there not any injury stoppage.  KC didn't call a time out.  Or did I miss the one play he sat out for??  All I saw was him heading to the bench sitting down for about 2 seconds then running back out.

They did call a :30 timeout

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

Chiefs winning today with Gimpy Mahomes or Henne next week in Atlanta wouldn’t be the end of the world if the Bills can get there  

No, not at all. It would just be awesome if we could have the AFCCG at home if we beat the Bengals tomorrow 

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Tirico:  Hey Chris, you've got some white stuff on your chin...

And in your eye, and your hair, and all over your chest...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.