Jaguars @ Chiefs Sat 4:30 PM NBC

HOUSE

Just now, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Mahomes: throws ball into the ground while trying to tuck it. 

Collinsworth: That was a heck of a play by Mahomes!

You can't make this crap up. 

I'm just surprised you can understand collinsworth with all those balls in his mouth

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, mikemac2001 said:

Ya isn’t that the tuck rule area ?? Now it’s considered a fumble but I think he will still in the throwing motion right before the tuck motion 

He stopped his arm's forward motion but never started to tuck or even pull the ball back towards him. By the letter of the rule that's an incomplete pass. 

Just now, UKBillFan said:

I think the Chiefs are good enough to beat the Jags with Henne. They are not good enough to beat the Bills or Bengals without him. I think they should pull him out for now.

I do not, at all, think they can win this game with Henne. 

Jax can score.. and judging by the pressure they’re getting, Henne will get rocked back there and he doesn’t have a sleeve full of tricks to pull like Mahomes does to buy time. 

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

I think the Chiefs are good enough to beat the Jags with Henne. They are not good enough to beat the Bills or Bengals without him. I think they should pull him out for now.

Henne is atrocious…he came in with a lead in the playoffs a few years ago and almost blew it..had to make just one play all second half and still almost didn’t get it 😂

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.