We're on to Cincinnati(Bengals coming to OP). Sunday 1/22 at 3pm. Opening Line Bills -5

Big Turk

38 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

What did we learn this week again…if Allen throws for 3 TDs he’ll have the most passing tds in his first 8 playoff games in league history (20) and if he does 3 passing tds and 300 yards it will be his 5th straight playoff game doing it, also a league record.

…but once again people want so much to try and get back to him being such a flawed QB who is just about to turn into Wentz or on a higher end Cousins.

Yeah, he’s not and he won’t. 

Why?  Because he is just plain one of the best QBs in this league…top 3…why can’t people just accept this?

I think it’s rooted in the need for so many to believe their priors were correct on Josh. Despite all the evidence to the contrary, he simply must be regressing to what so many believed him to be coming into the League. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If you are going to the game and haven’t had Graeters ice cream, I highly recommend finding this truck 

I don’t know if I can think of anything I’d like less than ice cream when it’s 30 degrees outside.  I’d be glad to slash that truck’s tires, though.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Can it be Sunday now?

4 minutes ago, Frez said:

I’d love to see James Cook get 75% of the snaps on offense. It’s time to play your best players and he is by far the BEST RB we have on the roster. 

Last thing we saw from Singletary was closing a game like Mariano Rivera.  He’s playing very well and won’t lose snaps.

• Like (+1) 6

12 minutes ago, Frez said:

I’d love to see James Cook get 75% of the snaps on offense. It’s time to play your best players and he is by far the BEST RB we have on the roster. 

I’ll tell you one thing, i trust Singletary a lot more getting the handoff on 3rd and 1 or short yardage.  Motor does not go down with arms reaching out to grab him. He runs through tackles better than James Cook right now.  I also think he has better vision to find the seam at this stage in his career.  

That’s not to say i don’t want Cook to get any carries,  just not 75% like you suggest.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6

55 minutes ago, Magox said:

No other QB comes close to comparing.  This is yet another reason why Josh is the difference.

Love this stat.

Mahomes TDs seems to be 1-3 yard TD passes to McKinnon, or Kelce takes a short/medium  pass to the house with lots of YAC

6 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Love this stat.

Mahomes TDs seems to be 1-3 yard TD passes to McKinnon, or Kelce takes a short/medium  pass to the house with lots of YAC

Yea - his are schemed up. All those goaline shovel passes. All those RAC kelce TDs 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Love this stat.

True but those are skills too.  So many teams lose games by stalling or making mistakes in the deep red zone and with KC they just cash in.

• Like (+1) 3

42 minutes ago, Frez said:

They compliment each other well so it's 50/50 for me or maybe 60/40 depending on the opponent. With a full offseason to train Cook could increase his load though.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, TheWei44 said:

And what in the world does "chop it up" mean (I'm the guy in the class that asks the question that others are too embarrassed to ask . . . : ) )?

It means he wants to have a cooking competition with him lol

I think chop it up is pretty well understood but for those that dont know it means to have a casual conversation or catch up. Like friends gets together to chop it up.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

For those that don’t know tee Higgins never left the hospital. He was right there was Stefon Diggs.

9 minutes ago, jletha said:

It means he wants to have a cooking competition with him lol

I think chop it up is pretty well understood but for those that dont know it means to have a casual conversation or catch up. Like friends gets together to chop it up.

Chop it up as what these young feller’s like to say whenever they’re having a conversation

• Like (+1) 2