Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

All the Smoke around Nuk To Bills. 

Beane reading reports laughing. Ok time to do this. 

Buffalo Bills acquire Jerry Jeudy from the Denver Broncos. 

more smoke around the “player” with this regime tells me player is wrong but position it right. That is what it seems more often than not with Brandon and this FO. 

Yeah, I sorta buy that story. Guess we'll see. It's going to be disappointing now if they don't add a splash wr, more than frustrating if we stand pat and the Chiefs end up with Hopkins and/or OBJ.

1 minute ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Any of these WR trades that involved R1 pick make no sense until draft day

They're not paying anything close to a one for Hopkins if it happens at all.

Just now, Dr. Who said:

Yeah, I sorta buy that story. Guess we'll see. It's going to be disappointing now if they don't add a splash wr, more than frustrating if we stand pat and the Chiefs end up with Hopkins and/or OBJ.

OBJ will go to Jets. They have the space. And Aaron has him on his demand list. 

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

more smoke around the “player” with this regime tells me player is wrong but position it right. That is what it seems more often than not with Brandon and this FO. 

Uh.. YES please.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

except the smoke is coming from the player and our QB in this case really

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, BuffBills51 said:

This seems like Zach Ertz all over again. Every reporter had him coming here and a lot of the board did as well. I’d love the move but will believe it when I see it. 

Who said we’re signing Zach Ertz???

source?

time for a new thread!

• Haha (+1) 2

Look the Bills are going to add another high end receiver either through trade or the draft they only have two under contract after this year.
I wouldn’t be surprised if much like Von last year Beane didn’t give a call to Josh and say I need you to talk to DHOP and see if he wants to play here. Hence them following each other now on the little blue birdie. 

4 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

except the smoke is coming from the player and our QB in this case really

That is true. That is an entire new paradigm into the mix. Like cats and dogs playing together. I just don’t know anymore 

Just now, BIGBOY said:

Here’s an idea maybe one of our shot beat writers can figure something out. They have no connections aside from game day. Zero. Sal C is probably writing an article about dead ass Cuse

I do agree where. Our Beat reporters Never break anything. Heck Jeremy White even hinted at the Harty signing before our “connected” beat reporters. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

I've been adamant that I don't see a way this move is possible. I still think this is probably a matter of Hopkins trying to put out smoke to get things moving with another team. 

But if it is real and there is a way to do it, I'd be thrilled to be wrong. As I was with Damien Harris' contract.

• Like (+1) 1

+ AZ will likely retain some $

3 minutes ago, Magox said:

I mentioned this a few days ago, if the Bills were to sweeten the pot a little bit, they could probably get the Cardinals to eat a meaningful amount of the cap hit.

indeed and we could extend him to make it a 3 year deal with us

Obviously, in order to have a successful franchise you have to make some meaningful draft selections that become impact players but what has equally important and shown with teams such as the Patriots, Rams, Chiefs among others is going through these short-term rentals through FA and trades to go after some key pieces to take them over the top.   When you have a great QB it makes it a lot easier to get these players, as long as Josh Allen is the QB, they Bills should be spending the $$ and maneuvering the cap until the day J.A retires.  By the time he is at his end or retires, who cares?  It will be time to rebuild anyway.  They should just go for broke every year they can while they have a shot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

He has some interesting posts, one on instagram playing Buffalo Soldier as the music and the other on Twitter drinking orange juice.  Maybe he’s just trolling, maybe he’s teasing something, maybe it’s nothing.  But it sure is curious set of posts from him right now...

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

It doesn't make sense to trade for DeAndre if you are team like New England who let's be honest here, they have no shot in hell in winning a Super Bowl with Mac as their QB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, akcash said:

What's the OJ connection I don't get it... I'm not good with IG... besides the OJ was there some kind of reference to OJ simpson?

The orange juice thing is only curious because OJ played for the Bills and he first posted a video of him with the lyrics Buffalo Solider playing in the background.  

• Alphadawg7 changed the title to Is DeAndre Hopkins teasing a Bills trade on his Social Media???
1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

The orange juice thing is only curious because OJ played for the Bills and he first posted a video of him with the lyrics Buffalo Solider playing in the background.  

If he ends up coming here, that is all fun. If it's just messing with a fan base, that's not so nice.

• Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

He has some interesting posts, one on instagram playing Buffalo Soldier as the music and the other on Twitter drinking orange juice.  Maybe he’s just trolling, maybe he’s teasing something, maybe it’s nothing.  But it sure is curious set of posts from him right now...

this you earlier? 

“So now we are resorting to just making things up that were not said?  Come on dude...I get everyone wants to get Hopkins, myself included, but this is why so much fake info floats around the internet.  

Could the Bills be interested?  Yes.  Does this clip PROVE they are interested?  Absolutely not.”  

🤣

Just now, Beast said:

No need to get excited until he jumps off an RV through a folding table.

Hahaha that would be hilarious.  I am not gonna get to amped, just a curious couple of things to put up.  I mean he could easily just be messing with people for the fun of it.  

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

this you earlier? 

“So now we are resorting to just making things up that were not said?  Come on dude...I get everyone wants to get Hopkins, myself included, but this is why so much fake info floats around the internet.  

Could the Bills be interested?  Yes.  Does this clip PROVE they are interested?  Absolutely not.”  

🤣

Yeah, still 100% stand by that a guy saying in his opinion the Bills are the best fit is in no way what so ever some code for the Bills tipped off the journalist and then asked him not to say anything as you claimed.  And that clip wasn't even from today.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

I not sure how much control he has. It’s a trade, not a FA negotiation.

Well, I dunno, maybe wait until the trade is done to post that sort of thing?

But I'm old. I'm sure my ethical sensibility is outdated.

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

These kids post every single thought and feeling they have on IG. 

I'm sure you're right. Going to go check and make sure my Get Off My Lawn sign is not askew. I'd yell at the clouds, but it's too dark to see.

• Haha (+1) 1