Bucs @ Cardinals

T&C

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

I've been half watching this but it's not even worth that much. Absolutely awful stuff. Feels like a preseason game

Crazy that the bucs are fighting for a playoff spot and they could very well get in

Edited by Steptide
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Steptide said:

Crazy that the bucs are fighting for a playoff spot and they could very well get in

Yeah, they could win that division with a truly appalling record. Brady is so lucky. I mean I'd love to see him get humiliated in the first round but knowing him he'll somehow pull out a win.

I hope the Panthers can jump them. They play each other next week so hopefully

18 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I want to see a loss tonight very badly. That would guarantee that a team with a losing record is getting in courtesy of the NFC South AND hosting a playoff game, likely from a team that has 3-5 more wins. 

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

I want to see a loss tonight very badly. That would guarantee that a team with a losing record is getting in courtesy of the NFC South AND hosting a playoff game, likely from a team that has 3-5 more wins. 

I think a team with a losing record is going to host a playoff game either way.

44 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Probably the most important game of the season so far. Lose and you fall to 3rd in playoff seeding, with a big uphill climb to regain 1st or even 2nd. 

Agreed, that Vikings game we had won like 5 times might be a dagger. 

I gotta say after watching these pathetic games this weekend, I hope fans understand how good our team actually is?  It's funny, when we sputter for a half we must fire everyone. 

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Agree 1

Just now, Bills!Win! said:

What are all of these people doing at a football game in Arizona at 7pm on Christmas? Do they have nothing better to do? 

At least it’s warm there. I wondered what people were doing at the Pittsburgh/Raiders game last night. Or even Chicago fans at the Bills/Bears game. That’s some wicked weather to be in to watch a team going absolutely no where. 

3 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Hate-watching the ghost of Tom Brady works for me.

I'm probably gonna lose a game I had a 87% chance of winning prior to kickoff of this game because Evans cant score 3 pts. 

But seeing Brady suck is kind of nice. 

Edited by boyst

1 minute ago, boyst said:

I'm probably gonna lose a game I had a 87% chance of winning prior to kickoff of this game because Evans cant score 3 pts. 

But seeing Brady suck is kind of nice. 

I bet on the Bucs -6.5 and that looks like a loss. But watching Brady crap the bed is a win. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.