Diggs throwing his helmet and asking for the ball more

Einstein

It's called being a COMPETITOR! Not a diva.

I don't want guys that don't want the ball & don't care. 

He's not out putting Dorsey, McD, Allen or any teammates on blast after games. He wants the ball & wants to win. I'm screaming about those things right along with him during games, guess that makes me a couch diva. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

there is some truth to that but Dorsey is doing zero to help diggs and he's starting to become a decoy.  

Which is weird because early in the year Dorsey was being complimented for finding different ways to get him open. Around the Pittsburgh game iirc.

Last 3 games he's averaged 7.7 targets, about 2.5 targets below his average. But if you go the last 5 it increases to 8.7 and the last 6 increases to 9.9 which is about .3 under his season average. 

8 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

“*****, we won this week.  What can we complain about?”

- OP, Probably 

I didn’t complain about anything. In fact I specifically stated that I didn’t see either moments people are mentioning and asked if there was anything to this or if it’s nonsense. At least read the post before you make a wise crack about it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I heard a rumor that Allen and Davis didn’t invite Diggs to the Syracuse game.  But Diggs found out and drove to Allen’s house before they all left.

It’s true 

squirrel winter is my neighbor 

Edited by Buffalo716

9 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

He's frustrated because he knows what this offense should be.   A juggernaut that only punts when we're up 30.  What he failed to realize we're Gabe and McKenzie are incredibly inconsistent.   Oh throw Knox up there too.

In Knox's defense Dorsey has kept him in to help block a bunch this year because our OL sucks so bad. And he has had some drops, but he does have the highest catch rate of the guys who normally play at 74.7%.

• Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.