Deon “Primetime” Sanders to Colorado

djp14150

8 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Shadeur Sanders is going to throw for about 500 yards today against #17 TCU...........he's been awesome...........and he's not the best player on the field.

That's Travis Hunter..........eating up TCU as a WR and had a great interception in the end zone........played way over 100 snaps..............#1 recruit in nation in 2022 and a tremendous 2-way player.

And it was over 100 degrees!

It’s early… but I’m wanting all the anti-Sanders people here to come back and eat the crow that’s to be served. 

On 12/4/2022 at 3:52 PM, Mr. WEO said:

Wow, Colorado absolutely stinks.  Just have written him a huge check.  He is leaving a better program.

Where. Are. You?

😆

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/2/2023 at 3:19 PM, Solomon Grundy said:

Prime son is the TRUTH at QB!! Travis Hunter is a BEAST!! I want the MLB from TCU in the Bills roster next year. Hodge is his name

Prime defense is letting his team down

You want the MLB from a college team that just gave up 45 points and 500 passing yards to a guy who was making his first FBS start? People were complaining about Edmunds and we had a top 3 defense every year he was here. 😂

and Deion being a great coach is wild. But he legit is. And the recruits will really start coming now. Plus Boulder is a great campus/ atmosphere. Good for him and our Buffalo brothers. 

30 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You want the MLB from a college team that just gave up 45 points and 500 passing yards to a guy who was making his first FBS start? People were complaining about Edmunds and we had a top 3 defense every year he was here. 😂

and Deion being a great coach is wild. But he legit is. And the recruits will really start coming now. Plus Boulder is a great campus/ atmosphere. Good for him and our Buffalo brothers. 

Hodge plays MLB, not DB🤷

On 9/6/2023 at 6:57 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

And the recruits will really start coming now.

Until he jumps ship for the next bigger job.

I'm of two minds on the Coach Prime thing. I don't like the new model, and believe me, it is a model that will be emulated: new coach comes in, dumps all his old scholarship players, raids his old school and others through the expanded transfer portal, basically plays a team of ringers who've been on their new campus for a couple months.

But that's where we are. And I will watch because he has them playing a fun brand of football. And if Hunter somehow lasts the season as a 90% snap counts two-way player, how could he not win the Heisman? He's the Shoehi Ohtani of football.

https://theathletic.com/4858396/2023/09/14/colorado-state-college-footballs-most-interesting-team/

Or why I'm pulling for Colorado State tonight:

On Saturday, Colorado State faces Deion Sanders’ Colorado, the sport’s incandescent disco ball, an in-state rival no one can look away from. The Rams, meanwhile, exist in a different space but push the bounds of creativity in their own fascinating way. A sizable rebuild has inspired an open-minded coaching staff to cast a net for talent that spans the globe, and the result is a kaleidoscope of a roster, built on the benefits of diverse life experience.

An Arnold Amateur Strongman champion, a sumo wrestler, two tribesmen, an openly gay defensive lineman, a 30-something father of three and so much more: Meet college football’s other most interesting team from the Centennial State.

Ahh ... The old, weird college football! It doesn't stand a chance, but we can dream.

Really fun article if you have an Athletic or NY Times subscription!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.