Deon “Primetime” Sanders to Colorado

djp14150

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

What a shock. Not. 

So you saw this beat down coming? I'm curious what you thought about the Buffs comeback against USC. 

For the record I don't care whether the Buffs are contenders or pretenders but their season has been entertaining and as a casual college football fan I thought last nights beat down was surprising - whereas you saw it coming.  

1 hour ago, SinceThe70s said:

So you saw this beat down coming? I'm curious what you thought about the Buffs comeback against USC. 

For the record I don't care whether the Buffs are contenders or pretenders but their season has been entertaining and as a casual college football fan I thought last nights beat down was surprising - whereas you saw it coming.  

I am not talking about just last night. I am talking about them starting 3-0 and now being 4-7. They got way too much hype early on and this was just a natural regression to the mean.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I am not talking about just last night. I am talking about them starting 3-0 and now being 4-7. They got way too much hype early on and this was just a natural regression to the mean.

Fair enough.  I assumed you were referring to last night which in spite of any expected natural regression to the mean seemed more shocking than expected to me.

And watch Deion walk away. Oh, he may stay another year since Shadeur surely won't enter the draft after this season, but I can't imagine him staying beyond that.

The team the poaches him "only" has to pay $10 million after December 31, so I wouldn't be stunned if he leaves anyway. When pressed by the media about his intentions, he wouldn't flat out say "yes, I'm coming back, and I fully intend to honor my contract." He just kept repeating the nonsensical "I'm here."

As Buffalo guy Gregg Easterbrook always used to say about college coaches, "When you hire a coach who only cares about himself, you get a coach who only cares about himself." 

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I called it 8 weeks ago lol

Good story ... Not a complete football team...

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.